View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:18 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 50
Location: Australia
They have given one to a stuntman also.

Ian


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:24 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 20 Apr 2007
Posts: 34
replicator wrote:
They have given one to a stuntman also.

Ian


Everyone who is in the business of peforming escapes is a stuntman! You need to be more definitive.

KINGDINI


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:13 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 26 Apr 2007
Posts: 10
I could be wrong in saying this... but this whole award thing sounds like it's driven by inflated ego's!

Santino Labeef


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:18 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 50
Location: Australia
The golden head cage was proposed but it was going to cost so much for the huge amount of steel needed for the reciprocate.
(thanks to the PMer for this gem)

Ian


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:41 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 32
Location: Canada
replicator wrote:
The golden head cage was proposed but it was going to cost so much for the huge amount of steel needed for the reciprocate.
(thanks to the PMer for this gem)

Ian


This is just what the Dr ordered for Red Von!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:45 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 50
Location: Australia
Quote:

This is just what the Dr ordered for Red Von!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


wrong answer, no cirgar sorry, the correct answer was Baker.

93% of our viewer got this answer correct, tune in next time to see which 7% failed to get it right again (and again and again).

Ian


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:14 am 
User avatar
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 10 Sep 2004
Posts: 8861
Location: Las Vegas
SantinoLabeef wrote:
I could be wrong in saying this... but this whole award thing sounds like it's driven by inflated ego's!

Santino Labeef


No, really?

I have a question... How many EA's go to the Cannon's Convention?


Answer: None, their heads won't fit through the doors!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:49 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 20 Apr 2007
Posts: 19
DaveV wrote:
SantinoLabeef wrote:
I could be wrong in saying this... but this whole award thing sounds like it's driven by inflated ego's!

Santino Labeef


No, really?

I have a question... How many EA's go to the Cannon's Convention?


Answer: None, their heads won't fit through the doors!


Wrong: The correct answer would be locksmiths!

Don Randini


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:03 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 32
Location: Canada
replicator wrote:
Quote:

This is just what the Dr ordered for Red Von!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


wrong answer, no cirgar sorry, the correct answer was Baker.

93% of our viewer got this answer correct, tune in next time to see which 7% failed to get it right again (and again and again).

Ian


Oh come on now Ian McColl... you know the only one worthy of that award is Red Von!!!! Who comes to mind everytime you see a hot air balloon in the sky??? Red Von!!!! You even said he was full of hot air awhile back. I'm pretty sure it's the same Ian McColl that thinks Red Von is full of it!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:41 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 20 Apr 2007
Posts: 19
Quote:
Oh come on now Ian McColl... you know the only one worthy of that award is Red Von!!!! Who comes to mind everytime you see a hot air balloon in the sky??? Red Von!!!! You even said he was full of hot air awhile back. I'm pretty sure it's the same Ian McColl that thinks Red Von is full of it!!!!


I remember McColl from the Magic Cafe. He didn't like Von and talked about him often until they deleted all his smack. Ken Kondini said Von was a woman and had a few other words for him/her as well. They even thought I was Steve Baker!!!

Don Randini


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:48 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 26 Apr 2007
Posts: 10
DonRandini wrote:
Quote:
Oh come on now Ian McColl... you know the only one worthy of that award is Red Von!!!! Who comes to mind everytime you see a hot air balloon in the sky??? Red Von!!!! You even said he was full of hot air awhile back. I'm pretty sure it's the same Ian McColl that thinks Red Von is full of it!!!!


I remember McColl from the Magic Cafe. He didn't like Von and talked about him often until they deleted all his smack. Ken Kondini said Von was a woman and had a few other words for him/her as well. They even thought I was Steve Baker!!!

Don Randini


So... which is it... he/she?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:18 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 26 Mar 2006
Posts: 663
The real Red Von changed his tune a good while ago.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:56 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 20 Apr 2007
Posts: 34
Dr_Stephen_Midnight wrote:
The real Red Von changed his tune a good while ago.


If you look through the (All Tied Up) forum at the Magic Cafe... You will see that Red Von is actually Baker's number one loud mouth and self appointed king of the escape world. He thinks he knows everything and seems to gets a kick out of making other people feel stupid! He relentlessly went after Steve Santini (big mistake) and tries to upstage everyone! No wonder McColl thinks he's full of hot air!!!

KINGDINI


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:36 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 50
Location: Australia
Red Von was a fan of Baker's, he had grown up watching Baker's escape and did defend him at the Magic cafe if any negative email about Baker came thru. Quiet natural for a fan. so much of fan he emailed and pmed people to find out more about his childhood hero. He got Baker's phone number and talked to him often or should I saw listened to him often and baker loves talking about himself.

Baker would mention many people and tell many stories. Being a fan, Red von would email those he could find to find out more detail about Baker's stories but over time he found that the people involved in Baker's stories were telling a very different tale. After while he found that Baker was not all he said he was. Red Von's friendship and loyalty had been betrayed.

He is on this board so PM Red Von under his new name.

all the best now.

Ian


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:13 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 20 Apr 2007
Posts: 19
replicator wrote:
Red Von was a fan of Baker's, he had grown up watching Baker's escape and did defend him at the Magic cafe if any negative email about Baker came thru. Quiet natural for a fan. so much of fan he emailed and pmed people to find out more about his childhood hero. He got Baker's phone number and talked to him often or should I saw listened to him often and baker loves talking about himself.

Baker would mention many people and tell many stories. Being a fan, Red von would email those he could find to find out more detail about Baker's stories but over time he found that the people involved in Baker's stories were telling a very different tale. After while he found that Baker was not all he said he was. Red Von's friendship and loyalty had been betrayed.

He is on this board so PM Red Von under his new name.

all the best now.

Ian


You sure know how to turn a story around Ian McColl. I like how you avoided the fact that you think Von is a complete idiot!!!

Randini


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.