View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:18 pm 
Penguin

They have given one to a stuntman also.

Ian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:24 pm 
Penguin

replicator wrote:
They have given one to a stuntman also.

Ian

Everyone who is in the business of peforming escapes is a stuntman! You need to be more definitive.

KINGDINI

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:13 pm 
Penguin

I could be wrong in saying this... but this whole award thing sounds like it's driven by inflated ego's!

Santino Labeef

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:18 am 
Penguin

The golden head cage was proposed but it was going to cost so much for the huge amount of steel needed for the reciprocate.
(thanks to the PMer for this gem)

Ian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:41 am 
Penguin

replicator wrote:
The golden head cage was proposed but it was going to cost so much for the huge amount of steel needed for the reciprocate.
(thanks to the PMer for this gem)

Ian

This is just what the Dr ordered for Red Von!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:45 am 
Penguin

Quote:

wrong answer, no cirgar sorry, the correct answer was Baker.

93% of our viewer got this answer correct, tune in next time to see which 7% failed to get it right again (and again and again).

Ian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:14 am 

SantinoLabeef wrote:
I could be wrong in saying this... but this whole award thing sounds like it's driven by inflated ego's!

Santino Labeef

No, really?

I have a question... How many EA's go to the Cannon's Convention?

Answer: None, their heads won't fit through the doors!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:49 am 
Penguin

DaveV wrote:
SantinoLabeef wrote:

Santino Labeef

No, really?

I have a question... How many EA's go to the Cannon's Convention?

Answer: None, their heads won't fit through the doors!

Wrong: The correct answer would be locksmiths!

Don Randini

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:03 am 
Penguin

replicator wrote:
Quote:

wrong answer, no cirgar sorry, the correct answer was Baker.

93% of our viewer got this answer correct, tune in next time to see which 7% failed to get it right again (and again and again).

Ian

Oh come on now Ian McColl... you know the only one worthy of that award is Red Von!!!! Who comes to mind everytime you see a hot air balloon in the sky??? Red Von!!!! You even said he was full of hot air awhile back. I'm pretty sure it's the same Ian McColl that thinks Red Von is full of it!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:41 pm 
Penguin

Quote:
Oh come on now Ian McColl... you know the only one worthy of that award is Red Von!!!! Who comes to mind everytime you see a hot air balloon in the sky??? Red Von!!!! You even said he was full of hot air awhile back. I'm pretty sure it's the same Ian McColl that thinks Red Von is full of it!!!!

I remember McColl from the Magic Cafe. He didn't like Von and talked about him often until they deleted all his smack. Ken Kondini said Von was a woman and had a few other words for him/her as well. They even thought I was Steve Baker!!!

Don Randini

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:48 pm 
Penguin

DonRandini wrote:
Quote:

I remember McColl from the Magic Cafe. He didn't like Von and talked about him often until they deleted all his smack. Ken Kondini said Von was a woman and had a few other words for him/her as well. They even thought I was Steve Baker!!!

Don Randini

So... which is it... he/she?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:18 pm 
born to perform.

The real Red Von changed his tune a good while ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:56 pm 
Penguin

Dr_Stephen_Midnight wrote:
The real Red Von changed his tune a good while ago.

If you look through the (All Tied Up) forum at the Magic Cafe... You will see that Red Von is actually Baker's number one loud mouth and self appointed king of the escape world. He thinks he knows everything and seems to gets a kick out of making other people feel stupid! He relentlessly went after Steve Santini (big mistake) and tries to upstage everyone! No wonder McColl thinks he's full of hot air!!!

KINGDINI

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:36 pm 
Penguin

Red Von was a fan of Baker's, he had grown up watching Baker's escape and did defend him at the Magic cafe if any negative email about Baker came thru. Quiet natural for a fan. so much of fan he emailed and pmed people to find out more about his childhood hero. He got Baker's phone number and talked to him often or should I saw listened to him often and baker loves talking about himself.

Baker would mention many people and tell many stories. Being a fan, Red von would email those he could find to find out more detail about Baker's stories but over time he found that the people involved in Baker's stories were telling a very different tale. After while he found that Baker was not all he said he was. Red Von's friendship and loyalty had been betrayed.

He is on this board so PM Red Von under his new name.

all the best now.

Ian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:13 pm 
Penguin

replicator wrote:
Red Von was a fan of Baker's, he had grown up watching Baker's escape and did defend him at the Magic cafe if any negative email about Baker came thru. Quiet natural for a fan. so much of fan he emailed and pmed people to find out more about his childhood hero. He got Baker's phone number and talked to him often or should I saw listened to him often and baker loves talking about himself.

Baker would mention many people and tell many stories. Being a fan, Red von would email those he could find to find out more detail about Baker's stories but over time he found that the people involved in Baker's stories were telling a very different tale. After while he found that Baker was not all he said he was. Red Von's friendship and loyalty had been betrayed.

He is on this board so PM Red Von under his new name.

all the best now.

Ian

You sure know how to turn a story around Ian McColl. I like how you avoided the fact that you think Von is a complete idiot!!!

Randini