View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: jugglers i need advice!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:29 pm 
born to perform.

i can juggle 3 balls fairly well, and love juggling. in about a months or so, i plan to get some clubs or rings to juggle with as well. i was wondering if you jugglers think this is a good kit/pack to start juggling other things than balls:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialorde ... hp?ID=8000

it has clubs, a diablo(which ive been wanting), and a plate spinning thing, and some balls.

this looks kinda low quality but i was wondering what you guys think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:40 pm 
born to perform.

any one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:59 pm 
born to perform.

hmmm.... it looks low quality so I don't know if the clubs will be weighted properly.
Zach, if you haven't already check this place out.

www.renegadejuggling.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:44 pm 
Emperor Penguin

For starting out, I see no reason why they wouldn't work. They will be cheaply made, but then again, there is no reason to buy the highest quality product just to practice with them. And the clubs work just fine for a beginner. I do believe those clubs are similiar to the ones that I started off on.

So for beginning, I find no reason why it shouldn't work. And this way, you won't have to worry about damaging a nice set, from dropping them over and over when you first start out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:53 pm 
born to perform.

As you may or may not know, i am, i think, a intermediat juggling as saying i can do that balls with numerous tricks, 4 balls with tricks, 3 and 4 rings with tricks, 4 clubs with numerous tricks, plate spinning, and ring and club passing. As i started ou tjuggling i got my first set of balls off of http://www.higginsbrothers.com, it is my favorite website. They have some of the highest quiality juggling equpment there. It is amazing. I like in Indiana and shipping is 3 days from their wearhouse in canada. For me, i got their juggling balls, along with their HB Euro Eclipse Clubs their rings, and their Spinning plate. They also have many other things such as Diablos, Devil Sticks, Poi, light up balls, bouncing balls, and even cigarboxes. All of these can be found at Higgins Brothers Website. But to answer your question i would say go with the pack off of here, just becuase those balls rings clubs and diablos will be going under most of the wear and tear and hitting the ground as you practice and learn. And then as you become a more experienced juggler, you will have to invest soem money like i did into some more proffessional, durable, and flashy juggling equipment. I hope you are doing well and remeber, if you can;t learn something like a certain trick, set it down go do something else for a while and then come back later and try it. Also, do everything in short little burst. Don't try to go and practice a trick, or practice clubs for 2 hours straigh because as you practice you will see where u can not do soemthing. You will try to fix this, but most likely or not you will end up learning the wrong way. And thus creating a very bad habit. And though it may be fine, but when you try to improve yourself by doing more of them or doing more tricks, you must break that habit. And as we all know, habits are very VERY hard to break. Also, you must be inspired in the processes of learning, not the fact of being able to learn. As a juggler you must want to contiue and to contiue to do better. You must not be satisfied once you learn a certain thing, but want to contiue on. If you follow this you will become a very great juggler! Again, any more question just ask i will be more than happy to help!

luois

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:54 pm 
born to perform.

sorry double post comp messed up.

luois

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:05 am 
Penguin

Here are all the juggling sights I have in my favorites so far
www.jugglinstore.com/
www.seriousjuggling.com/
www.dube.com/
www.renegadejuggling.com/
www.higginsborthers.com/

As well don't forget to google local juggling clubs they usually have meetings and lots of friendly people. I got my Dube clubs for $45 bucks which is a huge savings as opposed to getting started for $129-150 bucks I'm hard pressed to spend that kind of money when I know I'm going to be dropping and tearing these up during the learning process. Good luck with your new found juggling and just like Magic practice is one key to succesfull juggling, and don't get discouraged. Probably alot more info than you were asking for but, I figured why not I love to share information. Also look up this book at your local library 1-2-3 Juggle its a great book that can be purchased inexpensively off of Amazon.