View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:59 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 1305
Er, you're ***9*** and you have a 5 or 6 routine show?


Incredible!


Sean


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:18 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
No, you're 9. No coffee shop that I know of would hire a 9 year old as a magician. Practice the routines you have, and wait until you're at least 16. You're routines should be flawless by then, and I think a coffee shop would be much more willing to hire you then.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:46 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 08 Jan 2007
Posts: 665
Location: A box next to wal-mart
yeah i dont think your 9 or your just lieing to us no coffe shop will hire a 9 year old unless you got a mustash and a beard and you are like 5'10.


-MagicTay


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:25 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
thegenius3232 wrote:
yeah i dont think your 9 or your just lieing to us no coffe shop will hire a 9 year old unless you got a mustash and a beard and you are like 5'10.


-MagicTay


Even if he had a mustache and a beard and was 5'10", no coffee shop would hire them. It's not what you look like, it's your skill level and age. That would be pretty cool if he had a mustache and beard and was 5'10" at age 9, though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:50 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 18 Aug 2002
Posts: 5856
Location: www.anythingmagic.net
I dont believe he ever said he would be getting paid. At 9 years old he could have some fun showing off some routines at a coffee shop. But please do not think abiout asking for money.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:16 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
magikrn wrote:
I dont believe he ever said he would be getting paid. At 9 years old he could have some fun showing off some routines at a coffee shop. But please do not think abiout asking for money.


Actually, what the post says is "aaaaaaa", so we're all wrong. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:30 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 1305
Funny, I tend to say just that, "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" when I read some of the stuff on here.



Sean


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:48 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 18 Aug 2002
Posts: 5856
Location: www.anythingmagic.net
adjones wrote:
magikrn wrote:
I dont believe he ever said he would be getting paid. At 9 years old he could have some fun showing off some routines at a coffee shop. But please do not think abiout asking for money.


Actually, what the post says is "aaaaaaa", so we're all wrong. :wink:



ah, got me again!!!!!!!!! It's that post changing fairy at it again....... :P


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.