View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:13 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 08 Jan 2007
Posts: 665
Location: A box next to wal-mart
im getting really pissed...

Dave please block this~~~~ its off topic..

And for you all, Me and my friend made the acc togther when i was 10 years old. And some people said to updade it so I did and posted the movie and pics.

Now STOP TELLING ME WHAT I SHOULD AND SOULDN"T DO ON THE WEBSITE... this isn't "help me with my website". It's how much you get paid NOW STOP TELL EM CRAP!
....


my god

-MagicTay
[Sorry, I can't lock this. You need to hear these answers if you're ever going to learn anything-DV]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:23 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 1305
I hear switching to decaf helps this sort of thing.




Sean


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:47 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 18 Aug 2002
Posts: 5856
Location: www.anythingmagic.net
Actually I tried looking at your website last week and it said under construction. Now all of a sudden it is full of wonderful information about yourself as a proffesional "restarant" magician.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:20 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 08 Jan 2007
Posts: 665
Location: A box next to wal-mart
... im not even going to say anything...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:25 pm 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 29 Jun 2006
Posts: 1305
thegenius3232 wrote:
... im not even going to say anything...


That would be a refreshing change of pace.


Sean


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:35 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 1549
Location: In a galaxy somewhere in the vicinity of Betelguese 5
But, ironically, by saying

thegenius3232 wrote:
... im not even going to say anything...


you said something. Therefore, your logic is flawed. Kind of like your grammar.

You wouldn't happen to be related to flight2, would you?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:01 am 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Posts: 5
Burninator session has started. Seriously though by getting that mad over just some comments on a website how do you plan on handling a crowd when a trick goes bad. To answer your question how much do I get paid, it depends on the job I am doing. Diffrent places pay me diffrently. They will not allow you to work for them as entertainment if you lose your cool. Just a piece of side advice.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:25 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 20 Apr 2004
Posts: 2592
Location: Herts, England
so are you saying that you thought you were a restaurant magician when you were ten. All this content is new because you say all over it that you are about to get hired. Forwhatever strange reason.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How much do you get paid?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:10 am 
User avatar
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 11 Feb 2005
Posts: 336
Location: belgium
thegenius3232 wrote:
Yeah, For Restaurant workers, How much do you get paid by the hour?

I'm thinking of charging $70.00 per night, and work friday and saturday (but thats up to the manager)


Sound good? this is what im hopeing for but I dont think i'll be able to get this kind of pay, the restaurant opening around us are kinda not the "rich" class.


-MagicTay


This Sonday I've been booked for doing Walkaround magic. This is almost the same as Restaurant magic (cause I've seen some perform).
Well, this would be my first official performance and getting payd... and I'm going to receive 550$ for 4hours.

dimosa


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How much do you get paid?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:40 am 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Posts: 7922
Location: Parkville, MO
DMmagician wrote:
thegenius3232 wrote:
Yeah, For Restaurant workers, How much do you get paid by the hour?

I'm thinking of charging $70.00 per night, and work friday and saturday (but thats up to the manager)


Sound good? this is what im hopeing for but I dont think i'll be able to get this kind of pay, the restaurant opening around us are kinda not the "rich" class.


-MagicTay


This Sonday I've been booked for doing Walkaround magic. This is almost the same as Restaurant magic (cause I've seen some perform).
Well, this would be my first official performance and getting payd... and I'm going to receive 550$ for 4hours.


dimosa


Good luck, I hope you're ready.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How much do you get paid?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:51 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 20 Apr 2004
Posts: 2592
Location: Herts, England
DMmagician wrote:
thegenius3232 wrote:
Yeah, For Restaurant workers, How much do you get paid by the hour?

I'm thinking of charging $70.00 per night, and work friday and saturday (but thats up to the manager)


Sound good? this is what im hopeing for but I dont think i'll be able to get this kind of pay, the restaurant opening around us are kinda not the "rich" class.


-MagicTay


This Sonday I've been booked for doing Walkaround magic. This is almost the same as Restaurant magic (cause I've seen some perform).
Well, this would be my first official performance and getting payd... and I'm going to receive 550$ for 4hours.

dimosa


you can charge a edited of a lot more for private than restaurant work. thats not bad for your first official job, although im hoping your 16+ and have a good few years practice and some kind of experience.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:46 am 
User avatar
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 3193
Location: Vice-President of the Cannot define as to whether he is serious, joking, or being sarcastic club
Wow, cool site.

I'd like to hire you, but I don't want to call a mobile phone. They cause cancer. Could you post your normal telephone number?

And could you do a show only using Card Wallets? That would be highly appreciated.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:48 am 
User avatar
Offline
Emperor Penguin

Joined: 22 Mar 2004
Posts: 7253
Location: Texas
jamesjay1 wrote:
But, ironically, by saying

thegenius3232 wrote:
... im not even going to say anything...


you said something. Therefore, your logic is flawed. Kind of like your grammar.

You wouldn't happen to be related to flight2, would you
?


Wouldnt believe how hard I laughed at that.
Oh, I needed a good laugh today. Thanks james.


This whole topic/situation is ridiculas. His story is just full of holes and it wont change, niether will "thegenius".

That name is just full of irony.

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:17 pm 
Offline
born to perform.

Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 1549
Location: In a galaxy somewhere in the vicinity of Betelguese 5
No problem, just one of my many services. Sarcasm and cynicism are also available at no extra charge.

James Jay
President of the Sarcasm Institute---"Like we need your support."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:32 pm 
Offline
Penguin

Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Posts: 5
I would also like to point out that if you go to his counter information it says the site was started January 10, 2005. So if he made this site when he was 10 he would now be 12. Therefore underage to work at a restaurant. Figure I would just throw that out there as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2009 Penguin Magic, Inc.