View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:02 pm 
Penguin

Criss Angel being emo was my joke in the essay forum! BURN HIM FOR THEFT!!!!!! BURN HIM!!!!!

No, just kidding.

He uses tons of camera tricks and paid actors. I draw a loy, have you ever seen what you can do with Photoshop? Wipe the wires clean out of a picture, and it's not too hard. David Blaine uses good 'ol sleights and gimmmicks...unlike Criss.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:28 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Vice President of the cannot join unless you are Serbian club!
Is it cause he's black?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:44 pm 
Penguin

criss angel rules so everyone who thinks he sucks its probably because you suck and you hate him for beng better definition for being a "hater"
oh and to the guy who says he makes stuff dissapear and doesnt bring it back. Dude stop watching Edited prestige movies oh you have to bring it back to be a magic trick im talking with a really annoying accent.
Umm there is the raven you dont bring things back theres tons of dissapearing tricks you dont bring things back so shutup when you dont know what your talking about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:22 pm 
born to perform.

he is alot better than me at camera tricks and paying actors, i have to admit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:39 pm 
Penguin

If I ever see you on t.v doing a really cool trick you practiced forever to get perfect Im going to go put all over the internet camera tricks paid actors blah blah blah
dont be mad becuse hes better than you
If all his stuff was camera tricks he wouldnt have been voted magician of the year four times yea four he won the 2007.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:57 pm 
born to perform.

iwantgoodmagic wrote:
If I ever see you on t.v doing a really cool trick you practiced forever to get perfect Im going to go put all over the internet camera tricks paid actors blah blah blah
dont be mad becuse hes better than you
If all his stuff was camera tricks he wouldnt have been voted magician of the year four times yea four he won the 2007.

Sure go ahead, but if i was on tv, most magicians will be able to recognize my work as real sleight of hand magic. By the way, most large stage effects dont require a great amount of practice, as opposed to sleight of hand magic. If you want to talk about Angel's sleight of hand magic, he doesnt have too many, and he really isnt that great at it either. Anyways, there are many of his effects that obviously use camera editing and paid actors. You keep saying I am mad becuase he is better than me, whether he is or not, I dont care. If I hate him because he is better than me, then why am I a blaine fan? Why do I love seeing David Williamson perform? Why am I fan of so many other magicians who are better than me?

I am not saying that angel sucks, i am saying that he does in fact use camera tricks and paid actors.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:03 pm 
Penguin

Look imnot trying to say anything bad against you its just all these people who keep dissing Angle and he really inspired me
And I dint think he uses camera tricks but hey you have your own opinion.
You think Blaine better than you? not trying to start anything but I can do every single one of Blaines tricks. When I do street magic I just tell people to name a Blaine trick and I do it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:16 pm 
born to perform.

iwantgoodmagic wrote:
Look imnot trying to say anything bad against you its just all these people who keep dissing Angle and he really inspired me
And I dint think he uses camera tricks but hey you have your own opinion.
You think Blaine better than you? not trying to start anything but I can do every single one of Blaines tricks. When I do street magic I just tell people to name a Blaine trick and I do it.

I agree, in fact, there are some things that I am probably better than Blaine at, for example, the shapeshifter, Ive seen his, which is quite bad. But nonetheless, his sleight of hand is quite good. I'm sure you can do most of the things he did, but it's the presentation of his that makes him great. His whole persona, this character that he created, works great for him and adds alot to his magic. That is why i think he is good. Same thing with David Williamson, except for Williamson, its his comedy, he is so funny, and incorporates his humor into his magic so well.

Anyways, I personally think he uses camera tricks and stooges. I really don't care whether or not you believe me, it's your opinion. But I just didn't like how you were talkin about how I am jealous and mad because he's better than me and all that. If you had just said, "I dont think Angel uses camera tricks" I probably wouldnt have said anything at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:41 pm 
Penguin

yea I wasnt trying to really aim you out personally I was really just talking to everybody else like the guy who posted this "Why does every body hate Criss" "Oh because he sucks thats right"
Was that really neccassary?
But yea like they say Anyone can do a trck its more of the performance.
Thats why I like Angel. The same reason you like Blaine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:00 am 
born to perform.

ah i c, yeah I agree, that guy is just an idiot, ignore him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:30 pm 
Penguin

LOL
Ok I will