1) Bring out Penguin 2.0.
2) If 2.0 still requires some work, tell us. Tell us accurately where you are with producing it and when it's expected to arrive.
3) Start the "Take My Job" contest.
4) Restore the ability to have avatars.
5) Judge the MagicHistorian logo contest.
6) Update the free tricks.
7) Add a wishlist.
Add advanced searching (e.g. by price, category).
9) Scrap the News forum and replace it with two separate forums: a forum especially for discussing the company (e.g. suggestions/comments, order malfunctions, news) and one for FAQs (how to add an avatar, what acronyms mean, how to access PO forums, etc.).
10) Spend more time on the forums, engaging with customers.
11) Have contests. These can be contests where the aim is to suggest an improvement to the company, and the best idea wins a gift certificate. Another internet forum has contests where the prize is a custom forum status.
12) Change the censorship from "[edited]" to something that distinguishes what the original word was. A friend said that every time someone sees "edited", he thinks of the rival magic company, because both words get changed to the same thing.
13) Close down the UK site.
14) Have a way to ensure people are aware of the rules before they can begin posting. Also, I think that Penguin should highlight what sort of questions should be asked, when they should be asked, the importance of doing your own research and searching before making a new thread, the importance of writing well in order to get good answers, etc.
15) Make sure all products in the catalogue have product descriptions. In addition to the Take My Job contest, there could also be one for writing product descriptions.
16) Don't use YouTube as a way to broadcast videos. It looks unprofessional since it's the same broadcasting method that the public uses. Revver is also pretty bad because it has advertising. Use Google Video, or go back to what you did before â€“ normal QuickTime and Windows Media files.
17) Change the forum statuses so that they do not draw a comparison between a user's post count and how skilled they are at performing. It only promotes spamming and pointless threads.
18) Get Tarbell's Complete Course in Magic in stock.
19) Mod Wildheart.
20) Read this thread or the other nineteen points are useless.