View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Criss ANgel first thread of the night
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:39 pm 
Penguin

ANy thoughts on how horrible this show is? If you watch this show and honestly think camera tricks arent used, something is wrong with you

Post subject: Re: Criss ANgel first thread of the night
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:41 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Posts:5479 President and head leader of the cannot join unless you are Serbian club!And also Canada
Greens4245 wrote:
ANy thoughts on how horrible this show is? If you watch this show and honestly think camera tricks arent used, something is wrong with you

What's wrong with camera tricks?I use them all of the time in my show.

-YNWA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:50 pm 

Go away. Please, go away until you can stop bashing Angel. Too many people have jumped on that darn bandwagon. I'm not really a big fan anymore, but I give the guy all the credit he deserves. It doesn't matter how good of a show he put on, some of you guys just will not like it. If you are that much against Angel, don't watch the show. While you're not watching that show, I'm going to continue exploiting the growth in interest in magic that he's causing and get more jobs.

Post subject: Last post i'm going to post
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:00 pm 
Penguin

This will be the last post i'm going to contribute on this topic. I do watch the show because I think a few things are nice to watch. Everyone knows that David Blaine also uses camera tricks, but here's the difference. When Angel does a trick Everyone in the area has to explain how it wasnt a trick, IT WAS THE REAL THING, and everyone is so random using there own cameras, come on. Blaine doesnt do that crap. He just performs. He has to point out that there is no way it can be fake. Just cant stand him. COME ON! Sorry if I upset all of you "street magicians" or "magicians" or whatever you are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:00 pm 
Penguin

I'm actually excited to see what's going to happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:02 pm 
Penguin

Get more jobs? Where do you perfrom brotha? I want to come see ya

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:07 pm 
Penguin

This episode made me angry, Its like I get it you can levitate, for the 3rd time we finally get it. He did one trick which was saw which I didnt really care for. He did the underwater escape with dog as a guest which was the best part imo. And then for the rest he just talked about how CRAZY and INSANE he is for doing what he was about to do. Too much filler if i may say so.

Post subject: I agree
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:13 pm 
Penguin

I agree. Way to much filler. To me it seems like he trys way to hard to top Blaine. For instance with the underwater escape they kept talking about the time. It was always the time it too to escape. I think he tries to create way to many maricles way to many times......................................................O and I guess I lied, that wasnt my only post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:15 pm 
Penguin

One more thing. I'm watching an episode from last year, the "shark escape". He performs a trick where he asked a "wedding" couple for there rings. He links them. I love the trick, but if your going to do this, make up a ring that you cannot trace so easily. I actually own the same ring he borrowed from the man. Its the basic himber ring. Come on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:26 pm 
born to perform.

I thought it was pretty cool but yah, maybe a little bit too much filler.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:30 pm 
born to perform.

i dont like criss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:40 pm 
born to perform.

Location: Burleson , Texas , stop buying every new trick and Read some bloody books
i dont really like him that much but atleast there is magic on tv

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:55 pm 
Emperor Penguin

I love how you all claim to not like him or his show, yet every week after a new episode the same people are on here talking about how bad the show was. I actually enjoyed the show for 3 reasons, and they appeared where the motorcycle was.... :D

Seriously though, quit watching or quit bitching. It's that simple. There were no camera edits minus the motorcycle vanish, that was obvious. The Luxor levitation was awesome, and I challenge anyone to explain how that was a camera trick.

Post subject: This
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:58 pm 
Penguin

This is the first time I have ever come to penguin and talked about Criss Angel, so I guess I can keep bitching. Your being serious about not editing the levitation? Really? Seriously? I honestly just like the conversation between "magicians" thats why I post. What are you gonna do though?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:03 pm 
born to perform.

Compare Criss to Santa Claus. Both bring lot's of fun to people and create an image. Both are easy to believe in until you gain certain knowledge. Then, you realize it's fake.

The party-poopers go and lose interest in Christmas and become turned off. The magicians bash Angel and get all mad because he uses camera tricks.

But you know, every once in a while it's fun to act like Santa's real, making lighthearted humorous remarks about him and such.

Sometimes you flip on Mindfreak and think, "Wow, that's cool."

Criss is an entertainer, and all I want from him is to be entertained. He has the freedom of doing whatever he wants on his show, and if he makes the poor decision of resorting to TV magic, then so be it. He still worked hard and excelled past other people to get that TV show, and now he has fame and freedom.

Greens, you sound like a 12 year old heckler. "I saw how you did that so you SUCK!"