View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: $100 Criss Angel Shirt!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:11 pm 
Penguin

Anyone else see this? its a bunch of crap! $100 for a darn shirt! I mean dont get me wrong the shirt is is sick! but for $100! C'MON! anyone have an idea of why its so much?

http://cliquemerch.sparkart.com/crissan ... ch_id=1101

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:22 pm 
born to perform.

It's magical! OOh makes you levitate..... :twisted:

Realy, I don't know why a shirt's so expensive. That's dumb.

By the way, welcome to penguin magic! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:50 pm 
Penguin

Thank you very much.

That was exactly what i told my mom, i was like tht thing better make me Levitate or sumthin!!

ot be stiched in gold!! haha

Thanks again!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:59 pm 
born to perform.

The shirt isn't even that cool. I wonder how many have already been ordered.

What really gets me miffed is this: http://cliquemerch.sparkart.com/crissan ... ch_id=1111

What the deuce? He's just selling a standard IT kit from murphys and calling it the "Criss Angel IT Kit" in his merch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:04 pm 
born to perform.

Not to mention $10 for some pretty crappy looking cards.

Sean

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:05 pm 
Emperor Penguin

That moron's has an even bigger ego than I thought. He could not even "pay me" enough money to wear a shirt with his name on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:12 pm 
born to perform.

And why is it an "affliction" shirt lol? That just sounds stupid and dumb to me.....
But then again I don't buy clothes that cost like 100 dollars so maybe I'm just missing something there lol..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:21 pm 
born to perform.

i got the shirt its really smooth and cool feel!

lol i wish (well not really)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:16 pm 
Penguin

:? hmm....ive seen around here that hardly anyone like Criss. personally, i dont have a problem with him, yes i know he uses camera tricks. but when i watch his show, i think aside tht. so wat im getting at is a question, an open question for anyone to answer, What would you do if Criss really did pull off something, right in front of your own 2 eyes? something amazing like the Pyramid levitation, or anything else. What would you do?

and please, still talk about the shirt...anyone come up with a reall reason on why its so much? and i agree with whoever said something about his ego being so bigg.

And to whoever said sumthign about the IT. yes i was wondering that also. did understand tht at all..the least he could do was put it in his own package. lol might have to drop them an email and see what kinda responce i get. if any...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:14 pm 
born to perform.

I like watching Mindfreak, too. It's entertainment, bottom line.

The invisible thread idea is just stupid. His site is viewed by tons of fans, and he just exposed invisible thread to them, even if they weren't magicians. He basically exposed some of the tricks he does on his show, too.

If people want to buy magic supplies then they go to a magic site and order, then they perform and entertain and become a magician.

Now Criss gets all of his 12 year old fans into the knowledge of IT and it's pretty dissapointing. "Includes floating bill routine". Hey Criss, did ya ever think I might use that sometime?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:22 pm 
Penguin

Honestly. im glad someone else other then myself likes watching Mindfreak and you said it right. its entertainment....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:50 pm 
Penguin

all affliction clothes are expensive. just like ed hardy or alife. check their sites, its crazy how much a regular T-shirt is.

mac

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:27 pm 
born to perform.

People here have said they like watching mindfreak before.... its magic. The last time I checked, this was a magic forum.....
While people who don't like Angel would prefer to watch another magic show, they still end up watching Angel because its the only magic on television.

Also I don't think its just people disliking him because of camera tricks really. I used to think it was wrong for magicians to use camera tricks because it gave them an unfair advantage, and made them look much more talented than magicians performing live, but then I realized once I started making videos we all have media. So since there is no difference in a televised magician doing a camera trick and another magician doing a camera trick, and since they both can do camera tricks, I don't see anything wrong with it now.

But I still don't care for Angel. I think maybe because he uses camera tricks so much, even for things that could be done without camera trickery like the building to building levitation. I also don't like him because he comes off as arrogant, rude, and just as a slack person to me, but I guess I shouldn't judge like that since I don't actually know him personally, but he should still take care of his television image though regardless of that.

It seems like all of his stuff that he sells is overpriced though, but its not like thats new in magic lol, or the whole world for that matter. I agree about the IT too, it is dumb for him to sell it because it is pretty much exposure.