View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Peter Loughran's Mind Shades
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:13 pm 
Penguin

Mindshades isn't for everyone. It's one of those tricks were somepeople won't like it beacuse they won't use the item, and some people will love it beacuase they know how they want to use it. even so the workmanship on these glasses are remarkable.

The basic idea of the glasses is getting secret information without using expensive gimickes. It gives a new perspective on how to do things.

Mind shades are great for mentlists (such as my self) and i can definetely see the possibilities with these cool specs.

Pro:
- They look great
- The gimick isn't even noticable
- Lots of possibilites
- A mentalists dream
- Comes with 7 different routines

Cons:
-You need to get use to the angles (after that it's all good)
- Can't wear them while driving

if your a "street magic" guy, then you will loves these to becuase we all gotta look good on teh streets.

I would recomend these glasses to everybody who likes wearing shades. Their stylish, hip, don't use wireframes like the older versions, and these will definetliy last a long time as long as you take care of them.

Highly recomended!
5 STARS!

P.S. if you have any questions about these, feel free to contact me via PM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:05 pm 
Emperor Penguin

I've been thinking about picking these up; however, after thinking it through, they simply don't work for me. I don't wear sunglasses. Plus, I think doing stage magic with these would just be awkward. They do look good though. And I haven't heard anything bad about them yet. But like you said, it's not for everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:37 pm 
Penguin

fallingblood wrote:
I've been thinking about picking these up; however, after thinking it through, they simply don't work for me. I don't wear sunglasses. Plus, I think doing stage magic with these would just be awkward. They do look good though. And I haven't heard anything bad about them yet. But like you said, it's not for everyone.

Ya it's definetely true. Even If I never get a chance to use them, I am still proud to own these babies. Again, it's not for everyone!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:15 pm 
born to perform.

i wanna know if the sunglasses get break easily.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:18 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Again, I don't have these, but from what I've seen, they won't break easily. They are very high quality. As long as you treat them right, they will work right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:34 pm 
born to perform.

I still think you could drive with them if you consentrated. I love these! And some of the routines are good, and one where you can do it with the sunglasses off!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:46 pm 
Emperor Penguin

Keep in mind that if you don't need the routines, these exact same style spy sunglasses can be found for relatively cheap.

May not have Peter's experts who he had design these. But they both look identical and both get the job done.

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:40 am 
Penguin

Thanks for the commentes every one.

Actually Wayno I don't think that is fair advice since those other glasses won't work because the gimmick is so obvious, and the frames are cheap metal and break real easy. I know I owned a pair.

Infact I owned several different models and they all were horrible. This is why I had the lenses re-mastered to near invisibility, and had the company manufacture them with better quality frames(same sort of style but with better metal, stronger structure, and with better spring hinges). Mine work much more effectively and with out getting caught. If you use the cheap ones, chances are you'll get busted every time, and you be having to replace them time after time because they break.

Peter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:19 pm 
born to perform.

Mind Shades is a great trick if you do design duplication and other such things. I own a pair and love the looks of them. Great review too!

Brucelee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:41 am 
born to perform.

brucelee2 wrote:
Mind Shades is a great trick if you do design duplication and other such things. I own a pair and love the looks of them. Great review too!

Brucelee

I find the design duplication hard to do..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:36 pm 
Penguin

Thouse look like my Spy Sunglasses... Lolz (Long story short, I like spy stuff as a little kid and I still do, however I dont buy spy stuff anymore, instead I buy magic items :) )

I think I know how these things work if its the same idea as my glasses. Mine might be cheaper? I dono... lolz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:56 am 
born to perform.

spydude777 wrote:
Thouse look like my Spy Sunglasses... Lolz (Long story short, I like spy stuff as a little kid and I still do, however I dont buy spy stuff anymore, instead I buy magic items :) )

I think I know how these things work if its the same idea as my glasses. Mine might be cheaper? I dono... lolz

They prob the same...but these are better built and the gimmick is invisible!