View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Best Card to Wallet
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:05 pm 
Penguin

I've seen alot of card to wallets out there and want to know which is the best one. (based on practility, ease, and effect on specs.) So which is it? Also post any you know of that can appear in someone elses wallet!

THX FOR EVERYTHING :lol: :lol:

Last edited by MagikMan6 on Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:46 pm 
Penguin

What type of wallet do you prefer, hip pocket or back pocket. Do you want to palm cards?

Post subject: CTW
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:08 pm 
Penguin

Well I have several CTW effects:

1. Real Mans Wallet - This is my personal favorite but you do need to learn to palm

2. Hip Pocket Mullica - This is my Favorite no palm CTW I would say this is my favorite to use but I usually either cop or palm the card anyhow and I prefer it to look like a real wallet.

3. Balducci wallet - It does the job but I dislike using this for a few reasons one being that where you load can be flashed easily if not careful.

4. Mirage Wallet - I absolutely love this wallet the Gimmick is Genious but I would never use this as a real wallet.

Again, this still depends on what you like in a wallet, if you cant palm then I would try to learn but I would use the Mullica Wallet, Also which pocket will be carrying it, if its a pocket where you will not crush the gimmick like a jacket pocket then I like the Mirage.

Overall for me the Real mans wallet is the most used because it fits in my back pocket, the quality is great and the loading is simple (Must Palm though) I hope this helped :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:38 pm 

Hands down, my favorite is the Jerry O'connell Plus Wallet. It's expensive, but well worth it for a working pro. If I'm wearing a coat, it's the only one I'll ever use. He has some less expensive Hip Pocket-style wallets that you may want to look into also. Black's Magic is also about to release a hip pocket wallet that you may want to look into.

Post subject: card to wallet
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:48 pm 
Penguin

double backer+DL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:10 pm 

It gets no where near the reaction as openly and extremely cleanly pulling the card out of the wallet. The DB gives them a chance to say that you switched it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:51 pm 
born to perform.

Real Man's Wallet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:32 pm 
Penguin

If you like the Real Mans wallet or the Hip Pocket Mullica, ( Both are my designs) then you will like something new I have coming out. I wont give you any details yet, but this will be something very new in card to wallets. It will be called The Modifier. If you have never been happy with the look of a billfold before, I can pretty much guarantee that you will now. Keep your eyes open.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:47 am 
Penguin

doomo wrote:
If you like the Real Mans wallet or the Hip Pocket Mullica, ( Both are my designs) then you will like something new I have coming out. I wont give you any details yet, but this will be something very new in card to wallets. It will be called The Modifier. If you have never been happy with the look of a billfold before, I can pretty much guarantee that you will now. Keep your eyes open.

both of those are my favorite, I prefer the size and look of the real mans wallet but I like loading the mullica much better. I have been using the real mans wallet lately but with deep pockets loading is rough :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:57 pm 
Penguin

I hear Daniel Garcia is coming out with a new wallet in little bit. But I don't think its going to be out anytime soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:04 pm 
Penguin

Definatly the JOL plus Wallet.Iv also started doing the transpo effect posted on the cafe with the wallet and that kills.The only thing is when i first recieved mine the ID case was a little tight but with use it loosend and now it works like a charm.

Dan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:26 am 
Penguin

I am on the hunt for the best CTW first one I bought was the Hip Pocket Mullica love it just don't really use it much because of the size of the wallet. So I looked around for a smaller wallet I bought the triple threat wallet, very nice design works pretty well just not my style for everyday use great peek wallet thou. I placed a order for a Real Mans Wallet and also the new blacks magic CTW *grey* looking forward in testing these out I really hope I can find a wallet I enjoy using.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:21 pm 
Penguin

If you really want to explore the CTW possibilites .... pick up the DVD on Worlds Greatest Magic, Card to Wallet series. Penguin has it at the best price and you can see all the different variations of the trick. My favorite is using it in conjunction with the Chicago Opener card trick and I use an old Himbler type I pull from my jacket pocket ...... Blows people away. This was how I first saw the trick done almost 35 years ago on my first visit to the Magic Castle when I was first getting into magic. The effect of having a signed card in a sealed envelope pulled from a zipper compartment still astonishes me .....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:30 pm 
born to perform.

Real Mans Wallet by Steve Draun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:55 am 
born to perform.

The new Black's magic wallet looks awesome