View Cart | View Account | Help
Order by phone: 800-880-2592
Check out our favorite NEW ARRIVALS
Need it fast? Order before 4pm Eastern and your order ships SAME DAY.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:28 pm 
born to perform.

guess I can add now: an impromptu ultimate transpo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:06 pm 
Penguin

Defiance: My version of the Card-through-Window

DROP: A HIGHLY visual, direct, powerful, practical color change that uses no switches or cover during the change

Last edited by KingOfSpades07 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:08 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:20 pm 
Penguin

Central Intelligence
A pack of cards is mixed up in a pile on the ground by a spectator face down. One is selected and all others are moved aside. A deck that has been wrapped up in an envelope on the table the entire time is taken out and opened. One card is seen to have been reversed from the start and it is set facedown next to the spectators card. He flips them over at the same time showing they match. (This is my one of my favorite mental routines).

Stuck to me! (temporary name)
My comedy routine where I write a prediction and stick it on the spectator somewhere obvious where the audience can see clearly. A deck is shown and the spectator picks a card. It matches the prediction stuck to the spectator (which is unknown to them) while the audience gets a great laugh. This is done for a multitude of phases ending in a prediction stuck to their forehead and them choosing a matching card from the face up spread. And revealing to the spectator that it matches. I have the most fun with this one and would love to publish it!

Card to Shirt
After an ambitious routine (or any other) the performer rubs the spectators signed card on the outside of his shirt. The face vanishes and appears printed to the inside of the performers shirt.

Lazy Man's Watch
A watch is shown to be drawn on to the magicians wrist as a young child would do. There is no minute or second hand. He asks the spectator to name any time and with a wave, It appears.

Signed Coin Bite
Title explains it all. The coin is handed back, signed with a piece bitten out.

WaterFall Force
A spectator stops the magician as he waterfalls the cards. He takes which ever card waterfalled face down last. It is forced and known everytime no matter where the spectator stops the magician.

Coin Cut
During a coin vanish, the magician pretends to break the coin in half and vanishes each half. The breaking sound is heard yet the spectator fails to believe that it was borken. The magician then produces both halves.

Cent-a-chew
Magician asks for a coin. When he recieves it he tests to make sure the coin is solid by bitting it. Turns out he puts large, deep, clean teeth marks right in their coin.

Card Shoot
My own plot for blasting a signed card with any gun (lethal or non, I have performed it with both) as the spectator throws the cards out in front of the magician. The Spectator is then able to locate the card and pick it up examining a perfect display of magic and marksmanship. You never touch it as he examines it.

I like this thread Jeff and was glad someone posted in it to remind me! I love reading everyone else's creative routines! :D
All the best,
-Chase

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:40 pm 
Penguin

I have a trick in which the name of a spectator's freely chosen card is revealed via a series of coin tosses. Really cool, impromptu stuff. But that's all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:02 pm 
born to perform.

Ambitous Pie A fun two card ambitous cardesque routine.

Understudy The deck is spread face-up and a card is named. The deck is closed and an indifferent card is handed to the spectator. The deck is dribbled and the spec puts the card in the deck wherever they want and they put it on top of their selection. (some of you could probobly guess this just fro the description.)

Sweeping Manuever A transpo of a reversed card in the middle of the deck and a face up card on top of the deck.

Lightning False Triumph A card is removed and returned anywhere in the SPREAD and before you can say strawberry fields forever the deck is spread again to show a reversed card. It's taken out and revealed to be the selection.

Parrallel Triumph A standard triumph with what I believe is a new method for reversing the card.

Pugsatawney Shift A multiple shift that retains the top stock that I came up for the Marlo/Gardner Poker Deal.

? Haven't named this yet but it is a handling of the half pass so clean it should be illegal.

Tom Tom Cut A nice fluid simple false cut. I've invented a few more but this one is my best.

I just came up with a new move that is an incredibly deceptive control but I'm building a routine arround it and trying to turn it into a color change.

Nothing to spectacular but I thought I'd add my little creations.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:26 pm 
Penguin

Xfinger

Poor Man's Card Through Window

and I got a few secret projects that might be released some day soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:36 am 
born to perform.

Man, some of these effects sound great!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:03 pm 
born to perform.

It's alive!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:28 pm 
Penguin

Just thought I drop by and say I've updated my list for my effects.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:44 pm 
Penguin

I dont have a name for it..

Tear the corner of a bag with any kind of baking powder an then poor out some of it. After that i restore the bag..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:32 pm 
Penguin

krissmagic wrote:
I dont have a name for it..

Tear the corner of a bag with any kind of baking powder an then poor out some of it. After that i restore the bag..

Sounds nice.

I'm doing something similar, except with an M&M's bag of candy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:41 pm 
born to perform.

C/S routine - I didn't really make this up, but more like put together different routines and added in my own touches and "slights". I'll give you a summary of the routine minus the patter and presentation.

-Show two silver coins, give them a squeeze and they turn copper, squeeze again and they turn back to silver, then squeeze one last time and one turn copper, the other stays silver.
-Put both coins into specs. hand. I take out the copper one and do a super open, super clean and super visual change which gives the impression that I switched the two. They open their hand and everything is examinable.

My Super Clean Coins Through Fist - Just watch the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib71DL-zBKA

The Worlds Greatest 3 Coin Trick - Clickey clickey: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzWG0bLNZGs

Mp3 Vanish - Here is something that I came up with the idea to do a retention vanish with my Sansa Clip (super small mp3 player) and it looked really cool. Cameron Ramsay (from iTricks live chat) gave me an idea that totally soups up this vanish. Basically you take an Mp3 player that you are listening to with your headphones on and plugged into it. You close your hand around it and they SEE the wire coming out of your hand. When the hand is opened - the player is gone and only the end of the plug remains.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:54 am 
born to perform.

1 + 1 = 2 + 1 = 3:

A simple trick in which a select card (2 of spades) gradually becomes bigger (higher value) each time the card is turned.

Scapegoat:

A card is shown to the spectator, placed in their hand only for it to be a different card altogether and their chosen card is hanging on a wall. (Yes I know there are many similar versions of this with cards hanging off walls and windows but I think mine is original)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:50 am 
Penguin

KrisDeagle wrote:
Scapegoat:

A card is shown to the spectator, placed in their hand only for it to be a different card altogether and their chosen card is hanging on a wall. (Yes I know there are many similar versions of this with cards hanging off walls and windows but I think mine is original)

Sounds cool...I also have an effect called ScapeGoat, but I'm still working on it though, but the effects are not similar in any way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:03 am 
born to perform.

KingOfSpades07 wrote:
KrisDeagle wrote:
Scapegoat:

Sounds cool...I also have an effect called ScapeGoat, but I'm still working on it though, but the effects are not similar in any way.

What a coincidence! I found it to be quite a cool name, I assume you did too? I also had a reason behind it but I like this name over the other choice. What are the effects of yours, or are the details too sketchy as of yet?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 13  Next