Jay Sankey has created some of the worlds most inventive close-up magic. This DVD features many routines using ordinary objects like cards, coins, keys, rings, spoons and more. He employs simple methods to render his effects entertaining and magical. As an added bonus you get to see Sankey being Sankey as his warped sense of humor, that he developed as a stand-up comedian, shines throughout with some gags and fake routines.
- The Wichita Slip: A fancy and simple bottom deal used for forcing a card in the explained Pick These Cards routine.
- Stirring Silver: A borrowed ring and spoon routine where the ring magically penetrates the stem of the spoon. Also taught are two spoon bending sequences.
- Back In Time: A simple and direct in-the-hands impromptu triumph using the slop shuffle.
- Top Card and Rubber Rise: Two powerful methods of ending an Ambitious Card routine.
- Bound To Fool: An easy sandwich routine where a selected card appears between two previously rubber-banded cards.
- Collect Me Not...Again: Three selected cards appear between four queens, the queens vanish and appear under the spectators hand. Also taught is the Revolution Count that displays three cards as seven showing three face up and four face down.
- Leaving Home: A two-phase routine with a key that magically penetrates a loop of string.
- Floater: An impromptu floating deck quickie.
- The Hop Spread: An impressive-looking, flourishy, hand-to-hand spread of the deck between your hands.
- Gianni Mattiolo Illogical Shuffle: A complicated and impressive looking in-the-hands cutting sequence that retains the order of the cards.
- Flying Shuttle Pass: A coin technique that switches a coin as it is tossed from hand to hand.
- Flying Shuttle: Four coins appear out of thin air using the Flying Shuttle Pass.
Also taught are additional applications and the techniques used within the routines. Produced by Meir Yedid Magic. Original release date: DVD: June 2005, VHS: 1995. Running time: Approximately 60 minutes.