#trending right now
The Complete Jeff Sheridan Collection (7 DVDs + Supplies) The ultimate collection for you to cross from hardcore street enthusiast to professional. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - LIMITED TIME OFFER.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING TO USA. No minimum order value to get free shipping on this item. Cool, right!?
Out of stock.
Feeling ambitious for 2011? We've got you covered. Meet your new magic mentor.
1. The Sheridan Course in Card Manipulation (3 DVD Set) - Quite simply the best professional manipulation course on the planet. Jeff's long been known as the pioneer of this art-form, taught many masters and inspired thousands.
2. Jeff Sheridan: Genius at Work (4 DVD Set) - This is the COMPLETE course on Jeff's ACTUAL working repertoire. The one that made him a legend in the world of street magic, a fixture in New York City's Central Park, followed by a full cabaret career (which he still performs nightly).
3. The P3 Close-up Performance Pad (black) - Beautiful enough to perform with, and durable enough to use every time you practice. This is the perfect surface to be spreading and dealing cards. But a word of warning, once you start using the P3, you won't want to work on a hard table surface again!
4. Deck ONE (Premium playing cards) - Like something straight out of sci-fi, these cards have an awesome retro-futuristic / Millennium Falcon look to them.
5. Sentinels (Premium playing cards) - If you're planning on "classing it up," these cards look and feel the part.
6. Red Bicyle Deck - The classic industry standard. Use it as a practice deck or feature it in your act. It's the brand that's recognized and trusted.
Have a question about this product?
Featured Magic Tricks
Customer Reviews (showing 1 - of 1)
best card trick teacher Report this review
Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on March 19th, 2011
Its great. It teaches you how to do all the tricks, and if you don't get how to do them then they go over it with someone who doesn't know how to do it on the video, step by step. its a good investment, you just have to spend time on building up finger strength. And if there's a trick you don't care about you don't even have to fast forward because they don't even spend a lot of time on one trick and they produce a lot of tricks that you just have to practice a little to get.
Did this review help you? Do you want to respond to this review?
BestsellersSee all bestsellers
Act Builder beta
Get To Know Us
Shipping and Store Policies