Redux by Dave Forrest and Cameron Francis (2 DVD Set)
Two creators. Two Disks. TWENTY EFFECTS! NOW SHIPPING. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
usually ships within 24 hours!
Order this product in the next 12 hours 19 minutes and it will ship TODAY!
+click to enlarge
SPECIAL OFFER: Order the Redux 2-DVD set TODAY and instantly download FOUR hard hitting bonus effects:
Start learning now (will appear as "Redux by Dave Forrest and Cameron Francis" in your MyPenguinMagic access area)!
- ZEEROCKS - A card case becomes a 'mental photocopier'
- LEAPER' - A crazy cool visual ambitious sequence
- SUBLIME ROYALE - An organic 'pseudo influence' routine using an ad card
- KICK OFF - A totally impromptu killer 'kick back' style routine
“Dave Forrest’s ‘Hadron Collider’ is my very favorite card trick based on energy particle acceleration! Seriously though, a more offbeat and commercial effect would be hard to find.” - David Regal
"FF Redux is full of offbeat, commercial close-up magic. But better than that, this stuff is practical. None of that You-tube only crap that features so heavily on a lot of DVDs. Trust a Scotsman to be boring enough to only release stuff that you might actually use!" - Mark Elsdon
"Two names. One goal. Great material!" - Aldo Colombini
'The Forrest Francis Project' was first produced as two separate volumes in very limited numbers and released to the magic community at the Blackpool Convention 2010. It sold out.
Now, three years later and by popular demand, both volumes are once again available in this mega-value double disk box set. 'Forrest Francis: REDUX' contains no less than twenty amazing, unique and original close-up miracles by the creative tag-team that is Dave Forrest and Cameron Francis - two magicians with formidable reputations as prolific creators and original thinkers.
These two DVD's represent a little known treasure trove of solid commercial close-up and in many cases the effects are demonstrated in the real world allowing you to glimpse the impact this material has on the unsuspecting lay public.
It's your turn to discover this incredible collection of stunning close-up creations and find out why so many magicians world-wide have been eagerly awaiting this re-release. This is 'FORREST FRANCIS: REDUX'.
- HADRON COLLIDER- You attempt to find a selected card but you fail! Using your trusty 'Hadron Colllider' card you visually 'suck' two pips from the wrong card, changing it into the right one! Very, very weird science!
- FF COLLECTORS - Three Kings magically trap two selections then they suddenly change into the mates of the third selection and also indicate its position in the deck!
- THE 3 CARD TRICK - Every time you discard one of the four Aces, it somehow makes its way back to the packet! Killer commercial close up with a 'kick in the teeth' finale!
- BETWEEN - You make two predictions on business cards but, they both turn out to be wrong! The chosen card is then magically produced from between the two business cards!.
- INVISIBLE POKER - Larry Jennings classic 'Invisible Palm Aces' gets an overhaul! This easy but stunning version has a kicker ending that just makes sense!
- TRICK QUESTION - A spectator names a four of a kind and an 'observation test' takes place - the spectator being asked to follow the movements of one of the cards. Suddenly the cards all change to a completely different four of a kind and the named four is discovered in the centre of the pack! All but the one the spectator was keeping track of that is - that one's in your pocket!
- COIN THRU HAND - You borrow a coin and attempt to push it through your hand but - something goes horribly wrong! On turning your hand over the coin is seen to be sticking half-way out of your palm! You grit your teeth, yank out the coin and hand it straight back!
- FIVE CARD MONTE - A 'no palm' card to pocket built into an engaging 'street hustler' routine! Easy and enteraining - you'll definitely be using this one!
- LIMELIGHT - The cards take on a life of their own! One pops out of the deck and directs you to the location of a selection while some others make a suggestion for your next trick! This routine is practically self working and makes use of a very cool but rarely seen gaff!
- IMPOSSIBLE SANDWICH - The spectator fairly cuts two red Kings into two seperate halves of the deck and re-assembles the deck themsleves With NO MOVES you spread the deck and the two red Kings have mysteriously come together in the deck with just one card in between them - the selection! You just won't believe it - you really won't.
- EIGHTEEN - A shuffled deck is spread and any card is freely named. This value of this card is used to select two more cards and all three cards are added together to form a random number. The named card is turned over and amazingly it is seen to be the only card bearing a messaage: TURN THE BOX OVER! The card box is turned and in huge black letters is the sum total of the three cards!
- PIP MY RIDE - You visually transfer a pip from one card to another, changing it into the selection. Then you eat the pip! Seriously!
- GNOMA - A strange kind of sandwich effectwith the Four Aces where nothing is as its seems!
- PROGRESSION - A progressive assembly with a backfire!
- OFFSHOOT - Two cards are selected - a Two and Five, say. The three mates of the Two suddenly appear between the four Jacks. Then suddenly the Jacks transform into the mates of the Five!
- VOID VOYAGE - You visibly remove a hole from a playing card and have it appear on a selection that is held tightly between the spectators hands! A crazy 'moving hole' gimmick makes all this possible!
- NEW ADDITION - A visual mathematical card trick - but it's NOT boring!
- TWIST AGAIN - Dai Vernon's classic 'Twisting the Aces' gets the Forrest/Francis treatment!
- ULTIMATE SEPARATION - An 'Oil and Water' routine on steroids...or should that be acid? Ends with an amazing separation of the cards while they're safely locked in the card case!
- COLOUR OF MONEY - How to play pool with playing cards! A routine that is literally bursting with magic and ends with the logical production of a full sized 8 ball!
Have a question about this product?
I got this dvd set on the cool box offer it was half price and
free postage, so for myself it
was great value, There are about 20 tricks on the dvds, some to me seem new takes on old classics,
all the tricks have very good and clear tuition.
More Featured Magic Tricks
Act Builder beta
Top Recent Reviewers
- Armond Sarkis..
- Lance Payne
- Klas M Larsson
- Chris Kavanagh
- Y. Ethan Oum