ShotPut by Kyle Marlett (DVD + Gimmick)
A completely bare handed shot glass productions that is a killer opening effect or a great surprise in the middle of your show. LIMITED SUPPLY. NOW SHIPPING.
FREE SHIPPING TO UNITED STATES ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50.
When we say bare handed we mean BARE HANDED, no wires, loops, strings, sticky stuff, magnets, etc. There is no rubber covers, no squash balls, no traditional "palming" or slight of hand involved.
It's incredibly easy to perform and can also be produced from a variety of objects such as a folded up envelope, crumbled up sack, a rolled up dollar bill, iPhone etc.
Kyle teaches you handful of different ways to produce the shot glass. He also shows how to start with this effect or do it in the middle of your set.
- NO RUBER COVERS
- NO SQUSH BALLS or PULLS
- No Loops, strings, or wires
- No sticky stuff
- No magnets
- No "palming"
- Nothing to ditch
- Produce full or empty
- Produce from a folder envelope, crumbled sack,rolled up dollar bill, etc
- Produce bare handed
- Produce in the beginning or in the middle of your show
- Can be done 1 on 1 or for a large audience
- After produced you are completely clean, nothing to ditch
- Can be reset in two seconds
Comes with a well produced dvd and a custom made shot glass.
Have a question about this product?