Stand Up Monte by Garrett Thomas A fabulous strolling trick that requires no table and packs a lot of magic and fun into a really great routine. Highly Recommended!!!!
FREE SHIPPING TO UNITED STATES. This product qualifies for PENGUIN FLAT-PACK (World-wide free shipping)
In stock: usually ships within 24 hours!
Order in the next 1 hour 31 minutes and it will ship TODAY!
A Wonderful Marriage of Wild Card & Three-Card Monte
Have a question about this product?
Customer Reviews (showing 1 - 10 of 45)
Ace of Spades hard to match Report this review
Verified buyer Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on January 26th, 2017
I received Ace of Spades (instead of Clubs, as the instructions indicated) + 3 of Diamonds, and this makes it quite difficult to match, as the Ace of Spades has unique markings on it depending on the specific pack purchased. In the three bicycle decks I had around the home, they all had different things written on them (even though they were also 808 variety.1 of 1 magicians found this helpful.
As-is, this is unusable out of the box. I'm going to have to order some new Bicycle decks and cross my fingers that I get one that matches this set. :(
Really wish this had included the matching regular cards as well.
Did this review help you? 1 comment
Monte at it's best Report this review
Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on April 5th, 2010
This trick is pretty much like the Comedy Two Card Monte, but in my opinion it is better. Plus, the ending is a lot stronger than the two card monte. This is a classic move in magic turned into an entertaining routine. If you aren't familiar with this trick consider adding it to your next order and you'll be glad you did. You can expect good reactions from this trick too.1 of 1 magicians found this helpful.
Great card effect!!! Report this review
Verified buyer Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on June 29th, 2007
Although this will take some hours to learn the routine, it is well worth the work! Every time I have performed this it has gotten great reactions. The included instructional video is poor, but Oz's performance is amazing. Many reviews spoke poorly of the written instructions, but I found them very helpful when coupled with Oz's routine.1 of 1 magicians found this helpful.
I would recommend this trick to anyone who is willing to put in the time to learn it and wants great reactions.
As a side note, I even messed up the trick on two occasions and showed something I wasn't supposed to and my spectators noticed NOTHING! Even when flashing what was not supposed to be flashed I still got them.
Add this to your routine--you won't be sorry!!!
Great bar routine! Report this review
Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on November 16th, 2016
I have always been a huge fan of two card monte. I perform that nearly every time I am out anywhere! This trick however is a fantastic alternative, and has several twists and nuances that make it a pleasure to perform. Very simple moves, just practice, practice, practice, for timing and presentation.
Stand Up Monte by Garrett Thomas Report this review
Verified buyer Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on January 1st, 2016
Very good. Great to carry around on you all the time.
Stand Up Monte Report this review
Verified buyer Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on November 11th, 2015
I have got to give you guys a lot of credit you all do a great job. The stand up monte is a super trick i just had to give it a 5> thank Steve S.
Perfect Strolling Report this review
Verified buyer Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on December 8th, 2014
I love this since as the name states "Stand Up", you don't need a table for this which is beautiful. Sometimes table magic leaves you limited but this is perfect for walk-around strolling. Highly recommend this version.
Nice Take On A Old Classic Report this review
Verified buyer Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on November 4th, 2014
Great effect, fun to do, a definite layman slayer in my book
Overall really good Report this review
Verified buyer Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on August 5th, 2014
Well its easy and so nice. But the 15% of people understand it but also the other 85% are getting so amaze when you perform it.
Good but... Report this review
Verified buyer Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on April 1st, 2014
I was a little dissapointed that only recieved 2 cards .
Still awsome its an trick !
More Featured Magic Tricks
Act Builder beta
Get To Know Us
Shipping and Store Policies