The biggest innovation in rising card tricks in YEARS. https://t.co/AbeJL..
SvenPad® Elegance reflect the FINEST SvenPads® we have ever made.
These are the top of the line. A culmination of everything we've learned so far.
We invented the world's best forcing pads, so we know a few things about them. We will not compromise on quality or pushing the upper limits of what is possible, so you can perform the IMPOSSIBLE.
The Rhodia® Edition pages feel feather light and supple smooth. These buttery velvet pages flip automatically - gliding through your fingers effortlessly!
Because these pocket sized writing pads are so ordinary, they will never be suspected as a forcing prop. These are REAL pads remade into SvenPads®
These Rhodia® Edition SvenPads® take THREE FULL DAYS to manufacture just one single pad.
They are so insanely perfect, you won't even recall that you are using a SvenPad®
• SVENPAD® ELEGANCE: RHODIA® EDITION
• MADE BY REQUEST FOR OUR MANY EUROPEAN CUSTOMERS!
• MOST LUXURIOUS SVENPADS® EVER
• DECEPTIVE (SHORT CUTS NOW BOTH LOOK AND FEEL INVISIBLE)
• GENUINE RHODIA® PAD / VELLUM GRAPH PAPER (80 PAGES)
• PRESENTED IN A STUNNING COTTON LINED BLACK JEWELERS BOX WITH IMPROVED GEL PEN (INCLUDED)
FLIP THROUGH THE PAGES AND YOU WILL SWEAR IT FEELS LIKE ONLY ONE PAGE TURNING AT A TIME!
These are genuine 80 page Rhodia Bloc 13 pads that for the first time have been reborn into our famous SvenPads®
RHODIA® pads are familiar old friends, beloved by generations. They are known as some of the finest writing pads in existence. From Australia to the U.K. and especially in their birthplace of France since the 1930's, Rhodia® stands for Qualité and supériorité, without compromise.
Our Rhodia® Edition Three Day Production Process:
• 100% genuine French Rhodia® Bloc No 13 pads (4x6 inches /10.5 x 14.8 cm, pocket size)
• We carefully remove the existing wire spiral, then remove covers and paper
• Stiff factory cardboard backing is discarded
• Next, we trim off all the front edges of all 80 page edges of Rhodia's® famous micro-perforated double-sided graph paper
• All pages are now FLATTENED under high pressure presses for 24-48 hours
• Alternate pages are next laser cut to 1/45" short (.56mm)
• Craftsmen expertly collate pages
• Spine is then glued twice for strength (our famous Spira-Glued seam)
• Wait 24 hours for drying
• Rhodia pad is next carefully totally reassembled and re-wired (brand new wire)
• Our crew finally hand tests each pad TWICE for performance perfection!
The result is a SvenPad® which handles like an exotic sports car in your hands, yet looks completely innocent.
Since there are 80 total pages, this SvenPad® doubles the forcing possibilities of current SvenPads® (40 force/40 non-force pages).
Available in both the famous orange covers (black Rhodia® logo) and black covers (orange Rhodia® logo).
These are NOT for everyone. They are not inexpensive. They are for performers seeking "the best of the best."
Get To Know Us
Shipping and Store Policies