Impromptu Card Magic Volume #4 by Aldo Colombini - DVD
usually ships within 24 hours!
Order in the next 1 hour 34 minutes and it will ship TODAY!
Card magic you can do anytime, anywhere, at a moment's notice. All you need is any deck of cards and you're ready to perform high-impact routines.
Impromptu Card Magic includes fifteen easy to learn, easy to perform routines. No gimmicks, no setups, no difficult sleight of hand. This is amazing card magic with maximum effect, even though many of the routines are so easy they could be considered self-working.
Don't let the simplicity of methods give you the wrong impression. The routines taught are professional caliber and can easily entertain and fool the most knowledgeable audiences.
Routines performed and explained:
- Vortex (Aldo Colombini): A selected card appears between two Kings and vanishes just as magically to be found face up in the middle of the deck.
- Transcendent Transposition (Tom Dougherty): The Ace of Spades is placed face down between the two red Aces. The Ace magically changes into the selected card while appearing face down in the face up deck.
- Action (Aldo Colombini): Two selected cards are found in an instant.
- Magician (Peter Duffie): A spectator cuts the deck into three piles and eliminates two of them. The remaining pile is cut into three and each is handed to a spectator to shuffle and remember the bottom card. Each spectator then finds his own card by spelling and dealing.
- Hunting Season (Aldo Colombini): Four cards are placed on the table face down and the spectator decides which is a mate to your selection. It of course matches but when the other three cards are revealed they are the three aces with the four Ace appearing between your mates.
- Cheat Feat (Karl Fulves): Two spectators deal Poker hands and remember a card in them. You then shuffle the cards through each other separating the reds from the blacks and leaving their cards the only odd cards in each packet.
- Beyond Borders (Aldo Colombini): Four Kings are shown and two cards are selected. Based on the spectator's choice two of the Kings are placed face up in the deck and two are placed face down on the table. Amazingly when the deck is spread two cards appear between the kings - they are the other two kings while the two selections are now on the table where the kings were moments ago.
- Pop-Hoff! (Ryan Matney): Four Aces are placed on the table and a card is selected. After everything is regrouped the Ace that corresponds with the selected card is produced and the selected card has taken its place in the deck.
- Your Best (Aldo Colombini): A selected card matches three prediction cards that were in full view throughout.
- Here We Go Again (Peter Duffie): The Kings and Queens are removed from the deck and are mixed by the spectators. You then spell "marry" to separate the cards into pairs that end up with the mates matching in suite.
- Do As I Do (Rich Cowley): You and a spectator each get half a deck. You each remove one card and they match.
- Strike A Match (Richard Vollmer): Two packets of thirteen cards are handed to two spectators and you announce your lucky card. The spectators deal the cards to find their lucky card. The two lucky cards are added to count down to your lucky card.
- Lasting (Aldo Colombini): Sixteen cards are mixed and two of them are selected. You deal the remaining cards into three packets. The top three cards of those packets are mates to the first selection. Everything is gathered and when the cards are spread three cards are face up which match the second selection.
- Importanten (Howard Adams): Eight cards are mixed by the spectators and are dealt in pairs on the table. You then introduce a ten and tap the four pairs. When they are turned over the pairs all equal ten when added.
- Jet Black (Aldo Colombini): Two cards are produced and neither one is the selection but when they are added together they give the location of the selection.
With this DVD and any borrowed deck of cards you can instantly perform card magic that looks absolutely impossible. No matter what level of skill you've achieved, you'll find routines you can quickly add to your repertoire. Running Time
Have a question about this product?