#trending right now
The Roy DVD by Roy Zaltsman and Roy Yozevitch - DVD
FREE SHIPPING TO UNITED STATES. This product qualifies for PENGUIN FLAT-PACK (World-wide free shipping)
In stock: usually ships within 24 hours!
Roy Zaltsman and Roy Yozevitch are good friends as well as professional Israeli mentalists. They decided to share their best kept secrets. Learn ten engaging mind reading effects which will mesmerize your audience, in a fun, young spirited and clear manner, with no unnecessary fillers, or tedious explanations.
Note: DVD is PAL format and can be viewed on computers with a DVD drive.
"I seldom endorse products; however 'Roy' - a DVD from two Israeli innovators, Roy Zaltsman and Roy Yozevitch - is the exception. Their concepts are clever, their personalities are engaging, and their teaching style is casual and comfortable. Roy offers abundant value and solid thinking."
- Lee Earle
"The Roy DVD is a nice collection of practical effects that has something for everyone. Roy Zaltzman's Q4U2 is a real world, straight forward worker that you'll put to use immediately. I know I will be."
- Seth Kramer
"I watched it. Wonderful! Wonderful! This DVD is full of routines and ideas that are ready to go into anyone's act. Loved it! There are lots of great routines, touches, subtleties and presentations!"
- Greg Arce
"Over the years I have been very privileged to learn some mind-blowing mental effects from some amazing Israeli magic friends. Roy Zaltsman is very high on my list. This new DVD should be banned. It is too good to share. Absolutely brilliant."
- Dr. Anthony Darkstone, International Deputy, Society of American Magicians
"...the Roy DVD is an excellent piece of work - real world methods and handlings by two very clever and entertaining guys. If you don't have this, get it now! "
- Bob Cassidy
Have a question about this product?
Customer Reviews (showing 1 - 2 of 2)
They are suave! Report this review
Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on April 3rd, 2010
The Roy DVD By Roy Zaltsman and Roy Yozevitch
I bought this DVD straight from ROY because I thought this DVD wasn't going to be in FULL production. Then I see it is here on Penguin..Oh well :D
* Two secrets - 10/10 Killer! Do this for your magician friends. A multi-phase mentalism type routine. You divine a card. You locate where it is in their deck without touching it. You take out your deck and have the spectator count down the same amount of cards and matches there deck. Refer to Jaun for memorized deck work! This isn't a straight out of the box effect.
* Q 4 U 2 NO.1 - Great impromptu Q&A act. This one will take practice with the angles
* Divine numbers - begin by revealing a sum of an unknown list of numbers written by the spectator, and top it off with a surprising prediction at the end.
* Q 4 U 2 NO.2 - Anther impressive routine
* Places - I don't need to find any more chair tests this one is killer
* Feminine intuition - Great impromptu work. You may need to meet people before hand but this will be a great addition to a stage show piece for people that work the stage.
* Just in your mind - Trying to be Derren Brown? Well this is it! A miraculous take on the vanishing card and you don't need a fully gimmicked deck!
* Folded card in mouth - I've seen many plots for this effect I found one I will use finally! Very fooling. Even great for stage. 10/10
* Headline prediction - Roy is a real genius with this effect.
* Stiff arm - I performed this on the streets of San Diego. A very David Blain-esque effect that is magical in method. Impromptu stunts!!! 10/10
Teaching: These guys are professionals and show you step by step with almost everything you need. Of course they don't teach you a memorized stack.
The DVD is great quality from these Israel magicians.
Difficulty: This stuff isn't for the beginner, this is for magicians with some knowledge of basic sleights and mentalism work.
Applications: Almost all these methods were new to me. This stuff goes from Stage to strolling which makes the price of the DVD worth it. Take in mind these guys are professionals.
Overall Rating: 10/10 I don't do stage stuff normally but if I do I will refer to this DVD
Awesome! Report this review
Verified buyer Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on September 6th, 2014
I bought this DVD specifically to learn a close up Q&A routine. Boy am I glad I got this one!
Q 4 U No. 1 and Q 4 U No. 2 are fantastic! If you want to learn how to do a close up Q&A routine for one or two people, that you can do impromptu, anytime, anywhere, get this DVD!
Of the two methods taught, my favorite is Q 4 U No. 1. It's so clean and surprisingly easy to do.
The teaching is excellent and thorough with detailed, step-step instructions. This video and audio production values are high.
More Featured Magic Tricks
0 0 : 0 0 : 0 0 remaining
See the next offer NOW with the CoolBox app
Act Builder beta
Top Recent Reviewers
Get To Know Us
Shipping and Store Policies