Firebird by Edo
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING TO USA. No minimum order value to get free shipping on this item. Cool, right!?
Out of stock.
Firebird is Edo's latest creation to ignite flash cotton.
Have a question about this product?
Customer Reviews (showing 1 - 1 of 1)
Great Idea, Room for Improvements Report this review
Verified buyer Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on July 27th, 2010
(This review is for Firebird by Edo)
What to like:
1. Automatic ignition. I own a fire wallet. When igniting that, I need to turn a wheel to set off sparks, which sometimes ignite the fuel and sometimes not, but in every case I can't just ignite by holding the wallet up.
The firebird device ignites securely every time, with no need for any movements except raising a hand.
2. Very small device, easy to conceal with hands or dump somewhere. Works very nicely together with the TKO (The Kaylor Option).
Room for Improvements
1. The device requires some assembling.
2. The firebird comes without a case. I bought a portable ashtray at the local 100 yen shop for the purpose.
3. Reloading takes some time. In contrast to a fire wallet, this can't be used continuously. It would be an improvement to add a couple of spare tubes, so users could just load them in advance with flash cotton and change tubes for the next shot.
4. The documentation is rather lacking. Only one sheet of two pages, which does not even tell users how to recharge the device correctly (hint: one of the wires is red for a reason). For people without a technical background it might be somewhat of a challenge to figure out the operation. This should really come with a DVD.
Overall, this takes some time to get used to and figure out, but it's a great concept.
Did this review help you? Do you want to respond to this review?
More Featured Magic Tricks
Act Builder beta
Get To Know Us
Shipping and Store Policies