Multiplying Bottles (Pro Series Vol 2) by Paul Romhany - Book
FREE SHIPPING TO UNITED STATES ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50.
|You save:|| $4.60 (22%)
In stock: usually ships within 24 hours!
This long awaited book includes many variations of the multiplying bottles including Paul Romhany's classic Multiplying Bottle routine. This book comes from over twenty years of experience performing this classic effect.
Paul gives this classic effect new twists that will help enhance any act including sections on;
- How to produce liquid from any set of bottles.
- Various tables to use including a special table designed for Paul's current act.
- Step by step instructions, photos and diagrams (including: Paul's gimmick table which will enable you to produce more bottles and/or other objects).
- Many handling variations that you can add to your own multiplying bottle routine.
- A section on different types of bottles.
- A look at how to design tubes so they don't look out of place.
- How to make the glasses stand out on stage.
- How to get the bottles off stage without them falling over.
- Plus much, much more.
For anybody who performs, or wants to add the multiplying bottles to their act this book is the ultimate source. Pages
: 69 - 5" x 8" - Softcover - Perfectbound - Black and white photos
Have a question about this product?