#trending right now
Any Card to Any Spectator's Wallet COMBO PACK! - BLACK & WHITE (DVD and Gimmicks) By Jeff Kaylor and Michael Ammar - DVD
FREE SHIPPING TO UNITED STATES. This product qualifies for PENGUIN FLAT-PACK (World-wide free shipping)
In stock: usually ships within 24 hours!
The Ultimate Card Control Utility
1. Multiple spectator's pick cards. The cards are put back into the deck, and the spectator shuffles the deck. Without palming or difficult sleights, you are able to maintain complete control over their cards even though the deck is in their hands. When the deck is handed back to you, you can continue with your trick. The deck can even be borrowed - this will have no effect on the card control.
2. You want to force a card, but you are dealing with skeptics, so you hand the deck out to be shuffled first. When you take the deck back you are immediately ready to force the card.
3. You are performing strolling/walk around magic and are using gaffed cards or duplicates. The UCCU will allow you to store those cards and bring them in and out of play, invisibly, without taking up pocket space
4. You are left with a duplicate in your deck and the spectator wants to "examine" the deck to make sure it is normal. You are easily, and in front of the spectator eyes- able to clean the deck up to be examined, without palming. Then, just as easily, you are able to bring that card back into play.
5. An envelope is displayed on the table. Three spectator's signs playing cards, and put them back into the deck. The deck is handed to the spectator. The deck is waved over the envelope. With your hands shown empty, the card is cleanly produced from the envelope. Then your wallet is taken out and waved over the deck - You cleanly reach into your wallet and pull the second selection out of your wallet. The final spectator holds the deck with one hand and reaches into their pocket with their other hand to grab their wallet. You take their wallet with empty hands, cleanly reach into their wallet and produce the card once again!
Have a question about this product?
Customer Reviews (showing 1 - 1 of 1)
any card to any wallet Report this review
Verified buyer Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on January 21st, 2015
If you know how to control a card to the top or bottom of a deck, I would recommend this. Gimmick is easy to work with but does require some simple misdirection. One more word of advice...buy the black and white combo pack. You'll know why once you receive it.
Did this review help you? Do you want to respond to this review?
More Featured Magic Tricks
0 0 : 0 0 : 0 0 remaining
Approaching Magic by David Regal
Every minute the price goes down. Only 1 available.
0 0 : 0 0 : 0 0 remaining
See the next offer NOW with the CoolBox app
Act Builder beta
Get To Know Us
Shipping and Store Policies