The biggest innovation in rising card tricks in YEARS. https://t.co/AbeJL..
Are you tired of "Pick a card, any card!" tricks? Well, your spectators might be!
Assemblies and 4-Ace Tricks contains a wide range of assemblies for the performing magician that will let your spectators sit back and 'enjoy the show'! Paul has amassed a Baker's Dozen of excellent effects (that's 13 effects if you don't know how to cook!) from his own repertoire, and from others who have created classics!!
Paul not only presents his own creations, but also includes time-honored effects by masters such as Ed Marlo, Henry Christ, Stanley Collins, Bro. John Hamman and Peter Kane.
Below are Paul's 13 offerings:
1) Fantasy Jacks: Paul has kept this trick a COMPLETE SECRET for over 20 years! It is one of his absolute favorites! The spectators' imaginations will produce magic - so impossible - that women will SHRIEK! It's THAT GOOD!
2) Discrepant Assembly: 8 blank cards are displayed and arranged in the "T" formation, and then assemble, one by one, to the leader Ace! When these five cards are turned face up - they are seen to be a Royal Flush! This is a great effect!
3) Imaginary Assembly: A very funny effect that involves the spectator! The deck is cut by the spectator and only those cards are used to form a "T" formation. Cards vanish and "fly" invisibly, to the lone leader Ace. Suddenly the leader Ace is seen to contain FOUR CARDS... the four ACES! An absolutely AMAZING effect!
4) Collins' Poker Aces: Stanley Collins' Aces is another amazing classic that will never die! Paul has added a Poker phase that can involve 1, 2, 3 or 4 spectators! You shuffle the deck and then deal the 4 Aces to whichever hand the spectators choose...and it's self-working! How cool is that?!
5) Pinnacle Aces and Counting: Paul combines Henry Christ's classic routine with one of Paul Cummins' best tricks...this routine is absolutely BRILLIANT!
6) The 3 Ace Trick: Hilarious! The four Aces are removed from the deck. Each time the Ace of Spades is removed, it is found back in the packet... four different times! Frustrated, the magician then squeezes the 4 Aces into ONE signed selection! Magicians around the globe have raved about this trick!
7) Marlo's Bluff Assembly: A wonderful 4 Ace assembly that is impromptu! Best of all...it is easy to do! This assembly and the next one were Marlo's favorites!
8) Marlo's Favorite Ace Assembly: This was Marlo's absolute favorite! Arthur Buckley said it was the very best Ace assembly in existence! A one-by-one assembly that is so easy to do! An Underground classic!
9) Jazz Jacks: Paul has taken Peter Kane's Jazz Aces and brought it up to date! This assembly will have your spectators wide-eyed...guaranteed! This routine is simplicity itself...your spectators won't know how to react - and so simple to do!
10) Wild Jokers: 4 freely selected cards are all shown to be the Ace of Spades! Then all four are shown to be Jokers! They turn back to all Ace of Spades and then all four cards turn into the four Aces! Learn some great sleights with this trick!
11) TRAPPED!: The two red Kings trap the four Aces...but that's just the beginning! A signed selection is then placed quite fairly into the middle of the deck. The two Kings are shown, front and back as they are placed on top of the deck. With NO MOVES whatsoever, the 2 Kings trap the selection! This is a real magician-fooler!
12) Horse of a Different Color: This is a rendition of effects by Bro. John Hamman, Daryl and J.C. Wagner. However, the main impetus comes from the genius of the late British performer, Jack Parker! There is another rendition of this effect by Andrew Loh published in The Linking Ring's Card Corner in March 2008. Paul added a "twisting phase" that brings this effect to a new level!
13) Jumping Jacks: This effect is worth twice the price of this entire e-book!! It is one of the most powerful double revelations imaginable! And the spectator does the magic! Watch the look on their faces! And the best part is that it is easy to do! Two methods are given!
AS AN ADDED BONUS - those who purchase this e-book will not only have access to the above effect, but will also have access to many world-class effects, performed and explained by Mr. Powers on video! This includes his "MOVES" section, which explains many, many popular sleights. Michael Powers performs and explains these moves on video for any card people who want to learn more!
Download the eBook and start learning!
Get To Know Us
Shipping and Store Policies