- Uprising You spread the deck between your hands and a spectator's selection mysteriously rises out of the spread
- Threadbare A real-world working for the classic floating bill
- 1002.5 Aces Four aces are shown and one is selected. Three odd cards are placed onto the selected ace and the other three vanish, only to reappear on the selected ace
- Through 3 Three ordinary coins penetrate a table one at a time before making the journey once again as a group-simple, practical and designed for the real world
- Thief of Hearts The very heart of a selected card magically travels from one spectator's hand to another, leaving the couple with a romantic memento
- Gone Wishin' Three coins materialize from an empty purse then vanish again only to be found where they seemingly didn't come from!
- Fl-ash A piece of "magic paper" reveals a chosen card when ignited on the back of a Joker, then the Joker transforms into the selected card!
- Hovercraft Any borrowed deck of cards defies gravity right under the audience's nose
- The Back Four Four aces are lost in four different parts of the deck before being found again, each in a different manner.
- A New Wave Three coins completely vanish from the right hand only to reappear in the left hand
- Punch Too The magician sets out to ruin his own trick, but then corrects everything with just a snap of the fingers
- Box-witch A new move with countless possibilities for the card magician
- Blin-Pen A piece is torn off from a spectator's bill and vanished, only to reappear inside the pen itself