You begin by fanning the deck before two spectators and ask each of them to think of any card. After two questions you instantly name the two freely thought of cards.
Wrapping rubber bands around the deck you toss it to an audience member across the room and ask them to peek at any card. The deck is then passed to another person to do the same. Without any questions you name their selected cards.
Finally you ask two people to join you on stage. Removing the rubber bands from the deck you hand half the deck to each spectator and ask them to place the cards inside their pocket. The two spectators reach inside their pockets and remove any card and place it in another pocket, without looking at it. You write something on a piece of paper and hand it to an audience member. Both of the unknown cards are removed and named out loud for the first time.
Your prediction is an EXACT MATCH!
OCTOPUS DECK DETAILS
- The Octopus Deck can be freely shuffled by a spectator between each phase.
- There is no miscalling of the selected cards.
- The cards they see are the cards you name.
- Can be performed close-up and surrounded.
- Resets instantly for walk-around performances.
- The Octopus Deck is a complete mind reading act in 3 phases.
- The Octopus Deck can play to the largest audience, involving as many as 6 spectators in a single performance.
- Surefire and reliable so you get the right cards every time.
Production is limited to 500 decks numbered and signed by Bill Abbott!
- 2 Handmade Decks In Red Backed Bicycle Cards
- Rubber Bands
- Metal Card Guard to protect your Octopus Deck.
- A 17 page illustrated instructional booklet with detailed script, routines and ideas along with the complete history of the Octopus Deck researched & developed over the past 7 years.
- Bob Farmer's "Fishing For Octopus" pumping system
- Paolo Cavalli's "Radarama" script & pumping system