These notes contain five of David's routines from his 2001 lecture tour. Contains:
- Moorea Straw - You borrow a straw and place it under your chin. Suddenly, you push the straw through your throat, opening your mouth to show the straw inside! Removing the straw it is is seen to be completely normal.
- Rocket Card - A very visual flourish where a card jumps from the deck during an in-the-hands riffle shuffle. The card can jump 6 to 9 feet from the deck and it looks like you haven't done a thing.
- Rosebud - After showing his hands perfectly empty, the magician produces a rose in a flash of fire.
- Eureka Koin - During a coin routine, the magician accidentally drops a coin on the floor. Recovering, he snaps his fingers and the coin magically jumps from the floor to land between his fingers!
- The Wallet Pen - After showing his hands empty, the magician cleanly produces four coins from a pen cap.