A mental masterpiece. You know the unknowable, with 100% certainty. https://t.co/SNUF3..

> Dani DaOrtiz LIVE

Good Tricks but... Report this review
Verified buyer Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on July 3rd, 2014
The Dani DaOrtiz lecture was filled with plenty of amazing tricks that I will add to my routine but some of the best tricks featured in the video were not taught in the lecture, they were only performed. You should still get the lecture, it will still be great but if your favorite trick seen in the preview isn't taught don't be surprised!

Report this comment
dsperling
Nov 04th 2016 6:52am
I had initially thought the same thing as this reviewer - that DaOrtiz did not cover many of the routines that were included in the teaser video. After watching the lecture all the through, however... I went back and watched the teaser and realized that while he did not explicitly cover those routines, he DID teach 99% of the core moves required to perform them. (And... if I put enough thought to it, I could probably come up with the other 1%.)
DaOrtiz has a very unique style that I will probably not be able to emulate. However, he teaches some GREAT things in this lecture and I highly recommend getting it!

Report this comment
n8magix
Apr 13th 2017 1:28pm
What one should i purchase 1st.Daortiz live 1,2,or3?

Report this comment
ApostolosP
Apr 26th 2017 2:51pm
The 3rd penguin was good and the 2nd at the table was pretty good too.

Add a comment
Bestsellers
See all bestsellers



Act Builder beta



     Get To Know Us

     Shipping and Store Policies

     Need Help?

Home | About Penguin Magic | The Penguin Foundation

Mail orders: Penguin Magic, 3299 Monier Circle, Unit A, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
Call us at 800-880-2592 | International Dial: +1 707-317-6733

© 2002-2016 Penguin Magic. All Rights Reserved.
We hope you found the magic tricks you were looking for!