What is it?
The Penguin Magic Experience and Expo (MAXX) is your chance to hang out with, and learn cutting edge magic from some of the world's best magicians. And when we say hang out with, we mean it. Hanging out is ON THE SCHEDULE.
Penguin MAXX events are your chance to sit down with the top pros and learn the best-kept secrets in magic that you can’t learn anywhere else. These live events are packed with lectures and workshops from some of the best magicians in the world. Not only do you learn, but you get access. MAXX is strictly limited to 300 spots, so you can ask the questions that matter during the lecture, get the hands-on learning you need during the workshops, and get the quality time you want with your favorite creators during the jam session.
While you’re at MAXX be sure to stop into the dealer’s room to see some of the newest magic, some of it not even released yet. If all that wasn’t enough the Penguin team is on hand to look for the next hit effect. Some of the best selling tricks of the last few years were discovered at MAXX events. Penguin MAXX is your ticket to maximum access.
When is it?
October 26, 2019
9:30a Brent Braun Lecture
- Consistently regarded as one of the top creators working today and has created some of the top selling magic of the last two decades.
11a Garrett Thomas Lecture
- One of the top card, coin, and ring manipulators in the world.
1:30p Nick Locapo Workshop
- One of the hardest working magicians in America. Over the last decade he has he has performed his close-up and stage act for over a million people, and thousands of organizations.
2:30p Erik Tait Workshop
- He has won awards for both standup comedy and magic throughout North America. Whether it's standup, magic, or hosting, you will not want to miss this hilarious, multi-talented performer!
3:30p Shaun Dunn Workshop
- A major player in the magic industry for over 12 years. He has worked with countless magicians and been an important decision maker in over 1000 individual magic products.
4:30p John Bannon Lecture
- A legend among card magicians because he has spent more than thirty years releasing strong, doable card effects.
7p Dan Harlan Show/Lecture
- One of the most prolific creators in the world of magic.
8:30p Headliner Panel and Q&A
- Ask your magic questions to any of the headliners in this star-studded panel discussion and Q&A session.
9:30p Penguin Jam Session
- Ask anyone of the headliners anything you like, this is YOUR time to hangout and ask all the questions you thought of too late, to see the moves you wanted a closer look at from the show or from a lecture, or to swap jokes, moves or just generally gawk and get autographs :)
Strictly limited to 300 attendees!! - $99.95
- 4 Full Magic Lectures
- 3 Workshops
- Dealers Hall Access
- Headliner Panel and Q&A
- Penguin Magic Jam Session Pass
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles
6161 W Centinela Ave, Culver City, CA 90230
Discounted Room Rate $139
Room Rate Expires September 26th