On the Spot with Gregory Wilson (DVD Download)
On the Spot is a guerilla course in performing impromptu magic. The material is so strong, you could show up at your next gig with no other magic and still entertain the daylights out of them!!!
In stock: usually ships within 24 hours!
An On-The-Street Video Set of Routined Impromptu Magic
On the Spot is a guerilla course in performing impromptu magic. The material is so strong, you could show up at your next gig with no magic on you and still entertain the daylights out of them. It's that good.
Get ready to experience Greg's outta-sight insights for real people with real off the cuff fun! With these simple but stunning routines, you'll be able to turn everyday objects into weapons of deception.
- Ticker Taker - A super-simple and perfectly motivated watch steal that doesn't take tons of testosterone to perform. Learn how to repeat steal a spectator's watch up to 4 times in a row.
- Quick Silver - A quarter disappears and reappears three times - in your eye socket (like a monocle), on the spectator's shoulder, and finally under their watch. All you need is a quarter.
- Sponge Napkins - The impact of a sponge ball routine with ordinary cocktail napkins. Greg's gone beyond the ordinary spongeball moves and has them reappearing in surprising places. Greg also introduces a new concealment that will fool you and your spectators.
+ Across - A clean and slick impromptu Coins Across. All you need are 3 borrowed quarters. Better start doing your Pinky-Pushups for this incredibly fair handling.
- Head Trip - A Paper Balls over the Head routine with anything - and everything. Gregory grabs glasses, plates, and saltshakers - anything he can get his mitts on!! This routine alone is a postgraduate course in misdirection.
- Glossy Finish - A smear of borrowed lipstick penetrates a spectator's tightly clenched fist. This is perhaps the most motivated and natural routine in the series! Even if you're familiar with the method, you'll still be fooled watching the performance!
- Toll Free - A Close-up miser's dream that ends with a jumbo production! Multiple methods ensure that spectators never see the same move twice.
- 99 Cent Trick - Multiple coin vanishes topped off with a dizzying transposition. That's all I'm telling you.
- Florida Keys - Ordinary keys and their key ring become a mini Linking Ring routine.
- Ring Fright - You toss a borrowed wedding band into the air and then stab it with your finger!
- Questionable Trick - A very convincing copper/silver transposition with the spare change in your pocket - a penny and a dime. Now you can perform Scotch and Soda anywhere, at any time.
Playful Pickpocketing - Rob your spectators blind - they'll love your for it. Greg demonstrates how Close-up Pickpocketing can transform the audience's definition of you as an entertainer and erase the lines between performer and audience.
- ReCap Revisited - Gregory's classic, as you've never seen it. Greg's added new subtleties, moves and brilliant new ending where the pen is pulled from the pencap!
These aren't just abbreviated quickies. They're complete routines that are so strong, they can be used at any professional performance.
Shot live on the streets, Gregory Wilson's On the Spot features over 2 hours of material, in-studio explanation, broadcast quality footage, and multiple performance excerpts for each routine.
Customers who bought this also bought
1 of 1 magicians found the following review helpful:
I love this video. It is a true example of how powerful impromptu magic can be. These tricks aren't
throwaways. They also aren't all easy. They are however, well within the grasp of the average
My favorite routine is Florida Keys. It is a bit knacky but once you have it
down it is like riding a bike. I carry this set up everywhere I go. I also like Quicksilver. This is
another great routine that can get alot of mileage. Finally, A questionable trick is the ultimate
economical trick utilizing a dime and a penny.
There isn't a single thing on this video
that I haven't performed at least 10 times. Most I have used more than I have counted. I love it.
More Featured Magic Tricks
Act Builder beta
Top Recent Reviewers
- Angel dejesus
- Mark Zust, Th..
- Zombie Magic
- Claudio Pizzuti