Mind Stunts 1 by Patrik Kuffs (DVD Download)
Patrik Kuffs most coveted effects!
In stock: Download INSTANTLY.
An insanely dynamic entertainer and innovator, Patrik Kuffs has made smash-hit appearances at the Just For Laughs Festival in Montreal, the International Battle of Magicians in Atlanta, and on such varied television shows as Popular Mechanics For Kids, Ad Lib and Urban Magic, with David Acer and Richard Sanders.
On this DVD, you will learn some of Patrik's most acclaimed and requested effects like:
- Dangerous Monte: The classic “Russian roulette” gets the Kuffs treatment in this 100% safe version. The performer displays several paper bags. A random spectator selects bags one at a time for the performer to slam his hand down onto crushing the bag until only one remains. This bag is lifted to reveal a Sharpe jagged broken bottle.A show stopping routine version of Russian roulette with none of the danger.
- Watchism: Patrik's personal method for forcing a time on a borrowed watch with no extra props or strange procedure. This is really a clean and straightforward method that creates a very strong impression. The spectators select a time and the performer has predicted it! Simple as that! Strong, pure and easy mentalism at its best.
- Book Test 4 Dummies: The performer has a spectator think of a word from any borrowed unprepared book. Despite the very fair procedure the performer instantly reveals the thought of word. Use any book, any time with any one. Whether you perform this is your local bookstore or on the biggest stage this is hard hitting mentalism you are going to love.
- Blindfoil: Patrik Kuffs personal take on the classic blindfold effect with one major difference! The performer has heavy silver foil placed over his eyes. Despite this the performer is still able to get a straight-ahead peek. Perfect for a blindfold drive or even a classic performance of the blindfold theme. This is so clever you wont believe the method!
- T.O.C.: Patrik's “Tossed Out Cube” an interesting effect making use of a Rubix cube made up of playing cards. The cube is thrown around the audience who are asked to mix the cube and then to think of one card from the cubes squares. Despite the fairness of this the performer is able to reveal multiple thoughts from your audience. All with no pre-show and with nothing written down.
- Bold Business: The performer and spectator each make drawings on the back of a business card. Amazingly they match! A classic of mentalism redefined with a simple, bold and easy method. This is a great way of getting your business card in your client’s hands with a strong, hard hitting and amazing drawing duplication.
This DVD includes the necessary stickers for the "Rubik's Cube" effect.
Have a question about this product?