If it's eye-popping magic you want, you've come to the right place! Nobody creates sleight-of-hand magic for the eyes like Jay Sankey. This volume features a power-packed parade of thirteen startingly visual "magic moments." Not to mention more than a few big belly laughs. Watch Jay perform and teach astonishing routines with cards, coins, bills, envelopes, rubber bands, paperclips, pencils and even chopsticks! But we warn you: be prepared to laugh!
The Very Best of Jay Sankey Volume Two Contains:
- Clipped Super-clean linking paperclip effect!
- Unleaded A pencil, a rubber band and a whole lot of magic!
- Mental Breakdown A mentalist's dream! Bold and utterly baffling!
- Sankey's Choice A self-working demonstration of mind control!
- Broken English The writing on a chopstick changes to match a card!
- Three Times Lucky An insanely direct "three predictions" card routine!
- Messiah Vanish A bare hands vanish that will leave you open-mouthed!
- No Jacket Required Think "open travelers" with COINS!
- Traveling Expenses An ingenious "bill switch" routine!
- Greed Jay's powerful walk-around "bank night" effect!
- Please Don't Feed the Cards Featuring Jay's "pop-up triangle!"
- Back in Time Many pros swear by this version of "triumph!"
- Switch Places Aces A full-length, song-and-dance card routine!
Plus, you'll also learn a wild array of fresh techniques, including: the Himber/Sankey Count, the Flying Shuttle, the 0 Bill Switch, the Topper move, the Turnover Pass, and Jay's renowned switch, the Wichita Slip.
Running Time: Approximately 83 Minutes