The Creative Magic of Pavel Volume Three-Mental Special (DVD)
Off-beat mentalism that even fools magicians!
In stock: usually ships within 24 hours!
- SUCKER RIBBON PREDICTION The performer tosses an inflated balloon into the audience to choose an assistant and then shows a board with four different colored ribbons. The assistant is asked to think of a color. The performer writes a prediction on the back of the board. The spectator reveals the color (say blue.) The prediction is shown and it says, RIGHT! This produces laughs. However, when the balloon is burst, a blue ribbon is found inside.
- COLOR BET REPEAT Two cardboard strips divided vertically into three sections (1-2-3 and 4-5-6) are displayed. The performer tells the audience that the strips have red and blue sections on the back. He offers money if a spectator can divine the positions of the colored sections. According to the persons indications, colored clothespins are clipped at the designated numbers. The strips are turned over but none of the sections bears the pins of matching colors. The performer wins again!
- TEST-A-COLOR A spectator selects a prediction among five envelopes numbered 1 to 5. Five different colored balls are dropped into an opaque tissue bag. The spectator is asked to draw out any ball (say yellow.) When the envelope is opened, it contains a card that says, The chosen ball will be YELLOW. The method is novel and allows for other applications.
- SUCKER CARD REVELATION A spectator picks the Nine of Hearts from a deck. The performer unfolds a large sheet of paper as a prediction but it reveals the Ten of Hearts. The performer tears the paper to pieces, but a piece falls onto the floor. When the performer reopens the crumpled paper, the card is seen to be restored but now has nine hearts!
- X-CARD EXPERIMENT A volunteer plays the part of a magician. Hes given a small pack of blank cards. One is marked with a large X. The performer instructs the spectator to shuffle the cards and then to cut the pack into three piles. These are placed into empty glasses on the table. The spectator is supposed to find the X-card. He indicates which cards are to be eliminated. The card, which is left, is actually the X-card!
- TRIPLE PIN COINCIDENCE Performer asks a spectator to attach three different colored clothespins to a length of rope in any order he wishes (say red-yellow-blue.) This done, the performer produces another length of rope from a small basket. Three pins are seen attached to the rope and surprisingly, the sequence of colors matches!
- RING RAPPORT Four flat plastic rings of different colors are each placed into a small black clear-fronted wallet. A spectator is invited to choose one wallet. A sealed envelope with a prediction is cut open and a blue ring is tipped out. The ring removed from the chosen wallet is blue, too! The effect is immediately repeated and the rings are of the same color again!
- THREE CARD HARMONY Three decks of cards are used and two spectators participate. Each chooses a deck and picks a small portion of the cards. As the cards are dealt onto the table, the spectators are asked to remember cards corresponding to the number of cards they have taken and then to remove them from the decks. When the cards are compared, they are both identical. To finish, the last deck is spread out. One card is seen reversed and it matches the spectators choice.
- MAGIC SQUARE COMBINATION (Numbers & Letters) Among sixteen cards with different numbers laid face down in a square, a spectator selects four cards at random. The prediction matches the grand total of the selected numbers. In a similar way, a spectator is invited to select four letters and to form a word. The choice being D, A, H, N, it is easy to figure out HAND. The prediction shows the picture of a hand.
- ILLUSIVE DIE MATCH Twelve squared cards show spots from 1 to 6, like faces of a die. Six are red and six are black. The performer inserts two red-spotted cards face-down into a clear plastic strip. A spectator throws a regular die twice to indicate two numbers. The corresponding black-spotted cards are inserted into the strip next to the red cards. When the strip is turned over, it is seen that the spots on both cards apparently match.
Have a question about this product?
Most of us do tricks created by Pavel and are not even aware of it. Pavel is a true master and there
is something for everyone in this DVD. Even if you watch it for entertainment you will learn
presentation and some very good effects. Some will find their way into your show. I really like the
Ribbon Prediction trick. Buy and enjoy.
More Featured Magic Tricks
Act Builder beta
Top Recent Reviewers
- Leo Sotaridona
- Osa Ayanru
- Chris Kavanagh