Movie Time by Robert Hass
|You save:|| $14.99 (25%)
Movie Time is a confabulation routine that creates a very startling revelation! On stage sits a generic DVD rental case, while you invite a spectator to come on stage to assist you. As you flip through a book of movie titles you blindly ask the spectator to pick one movie title. You then ask them to give you a random date of when the movie is to be returned and a random time. When you open the DVD case there is the DVD title the spectator picked along with a reminder card with the correct date and time the spectator predicted.
'Movie Time' comes complete with the following:
- Gimmicked DVD case
- Specially constructed movie book
- CD complete with customizable artwork, routines, DIY guide, etc.
- Reminder Cards
In-depth manuscript with scripts, jokes, routines and performance ideas by Marc Spelmann, Floyd Collins and Robert Haas. "I had a chance to perform this today for a group. Strong reactions. And fun to perform too. Thanks, man. Great work!"
- Alexandre "I want to thank you for releasing this gem. 'Movie Time' is simple, strong and effective- all the things I look for in an effect."
- Charley Adkins "Hey buddy- Thanks for 'Movie Time'. Very clever and will go right into my act. You're the man!"
- Will Ramsey "Thank you for sharing your 'Movie Time' effect last evening at our meeting. Your creative thinking has once again amazed me. If you are ever in the Toledo area let me know, I would love to catch your show and see you perform this live. Keep them coming. I love what you have done so far."
- David Reinhard
Have a question about this product?