- Over 2000 pages of material
- The complete original Tarbell Course in Magic (1926)
- Eight other Tarbell books on magic and chalk-talks
- The greatest collection of Tarbell artwork ever assembled
- Tarbell illustrations for books, magazines, sheet music, catalogs, and instructions
- Hundreds of magic routines
- Memorabilia including brochures, photos, and news items
- Tarbell's early columns, effects, and artwork for Edward's Monthly 1909-10
- Additional Tarbell instructions and effects
- Convenient PDF format on CD
This is the finest collection of Tarbell writings and art ever assembled!
Harlan Tarbell (1890-1960) led a multi-faceted life: artist, author, performer, teacher, and even movie actor and director. His Tarbell Course in Magic remains the standard teaching and reference work for beginners and pros.
Our collection Harlan Tarbell: Art and Words contains not only the original Tarbell Course but also eight of his other books on magic and chalk talks, filled with his clear, whimsical drawings. Now you can learn from Tarbell beyond the original course! Over 2000 pages of material and hundreds of effects!
We've also included an entire archive of Tarbell's little-known artwork for books on varied topics like minstrelry, New Age healing techniques, cooking, fairy tales, and conspiracy theories, as well as his charming illustrations for sheet music and magic instruction sheets.
Everything is in convenient PDF form on CD for easy searching.