The FISM Grand Prix winner's reputation making card routine. https://t.co/oVIjO..
#trending right now
8 Effects and a Sleight by Michael Kociolek - Book
In stock: usually ships within 24 hours!
Order in the next 6 hours 36 minutes and it will ship TODAY!
All routines in this book are card effects and can be performed with a regular deck of cards. Only for one effect will you need an additional regular card. Five effects are totally impromptu and can be performed with a borrowed pack of cards.
"A promising collection of thinking card work from a fellow cardshark. His shift, center deal demo, and Si Stebbins routine are particular standouts." - Tony Cabral
"Well written, and full of solid, creative, material. I found Michal Kociolek's illustrative style to be clean, contemporary, and elegant." - Tom Gagnon
"This is an outstanding book. I read the proof on a plane ride recently and couldn't keep my eyes off until the last page. Great plots and twists, well written and a cool design vibe. Loved it!" - John Guastaferro
The book covers the following routines and one sleight:
1. You Know Better - From a shuffled deck, each of three spectators is given a card. Using their intuition, they place their cards randomly into different parts of the deck. In a remarkable way, all of them manage to find the mates to their cards, and they get all the credit for achieving the "impossible".
2. Off-Centers - A slightly advanced, but incredibly deceptive center dealing demonstration. This one will take you some practice, but you can be sure that it will be worth it.
3. Du-et - Another example of an effect where not you, but the two spectators do the remarkable, locating their lost selections in a pleasingly improbable way, without you even touching the deck.
4. Bold Collection - An unusual take on Roy Walton's classic "The Collectors" effect. The four kings are displayed very openly, both front and back, then magically, three chosen cards appear one at a time, face down between the four face-up kings, which never came near the deck.
5. Plan B - Using your "reading" people skills, you will apparently locate three spectators' selections, based on their "tells". When you'll realize that you somehow failed to do that, in an impossible way you will use your magic skills to get out of trouble.
6. In Between - A slightly revamped version of Michal's first ever marketed effect, where a card that's only in the spectator's mind, appears sandwiched between two lost selections that were used to create that thought of card.
7. In Oil, Under Water - A two-phase oil & water routine using only 8 cards, where the mixing and separation of the red and black cards happens in, and under the spectator's hands.
8. Colors - A great hands-off prediction, where you know the exact outcome of a truly random game, as well as the card that the spectator chose in an incredibly fair way.
9. MK Simple Shift Variation - A technical variation of Edward Marlo's classic "Simple Shift". It's quite easy, but very deceptive, and fun to do.
Pages: 60 - 6" x 9" - Softcover - Black and white illustrations
Have a question about this product?
More Featured Magic Tricks
0 0 : 0 0 : 0 0 remaining
Rainmaker by Karl Hein
Every minute the price goes down. Only 1 available.
0 0 : 0 0 : 0 0 remaining
See the next offer NOW with the CoolBox app
Act Builder beta
Top Recent Reviewers
Get To Know Us
Shipping and Store Policies