Question: What do you get when you cross a 92 m.p.h. fastball with a young man from Ohio who harbors an intense love of card magic?
Answer: The Guinness World Record for throwing a playing card further than anyone else in history. The young man is Rick Smith, Jr. and on March 21, 2002, he obliterated the world record for card throwing with a laser beam toss of 216' 4" eclipsing the previous longstanding mark by over 15'!
Learn How To:
- Throw cards for speed, distance & Accuracy!
- Slice vegetables with a single playing card!
- Topple a pyramid of soda cans with a flick of the wrist!
- Perform eye-popping stunts & flourishes with playing cards!
On this fascinating DVD, Rick teaches you how to spice up your magic by throwing cards for distance, speed and accuracy - slicing vegetables and even toppling a metal pyramid of soda cans. In addition to comprehensive instruction on his card throwing prowess, Rick also demonstrates and teaches numerous card flourishes and stunts, including eye-popping displays of card spinning, flicking and kicking.
Complete contents include: Card Throwing
- Speed, distance and accuracy; throwing techniques, grips, stances, warm-ups and multiple card throws. Card Throwing Stunts
- Slicing celery and knocking down soda cans. Card Flourishes & Stunts
- Flick & catch behind the back; flick & catch in the center of the deck; flicking cards from the top and center of the deck; rapid fire flicking; thumb shooting; finger shooting; overhand shooting; flick tricks; fire flicking; back flicks; flick productions; card kicking; boomeranging cards; pop-up card productions; cross-over cards and much, much more!