How to Start from Scratch, Hypnotize any Group, Create a Satisfying Show, and Have as Many Bookings as You Desire in 21 Days!
The Ronning Guide to Modern Stage Hypnosis delivers practical insights into both the on-stage and business aspects of you career. Plus, it clearly outlines a formula for success you can adapt to you own individual style. Geoffrey Ronning's personal experiences make it fascinating and his enthusiasm and confidence are absolutely contagious.
Ronning breaks down each phase of thee stage performance into identifiable components and shows you how to work them in any situation. He tells how to rescue a dying performance and gain control over an uninterested or drunk audience. He provides specific tools to apply and workbook exercises that turn this information into living experience. Doing them actually builds a firm foundation you can stand on when you are on stage.
In these pages you will discover:
- The top five reasons hypnotists fail to achieve success.
- Twelve Rules of routines and three Types of Routines to Always Avoid
- Ten "Dos" for Stage Hypnosis Success
- The three "Never Do" rules for a Hypnosis Show.
You will also gain similarly practical guidance for getting work and otherwise increasing your income, including:
- A sure-fire approach to getting bookings - as many as you want - in a matter of weeks.
- Practices to maximize return bookings.
- Ways to turn every performance into a high-profit center.
If you are going to learn about something, learn from someone who walks the talk. Geoffrey Ronning's extremely successful dual career-on stage as a performer and off stage as a mentor, coach, and teacher to other successful stage hypnotists - qualifies him in spades.
Whether you're an aspiring beginner or a seasoned professional, you will put down this book believing that you can be a more successful stage hypnotist...and knowing exactly how you can do it. Pages
384 - Hardbound