Darwin's Encyclopedia of Thumb Tip Magic Volume One (DVD Download)
If you're not using your Thumb Tip EVERY SINGLE DAY, you may be underestimating the most powerful tool you've got.
In stock: Download INSTANTLY.
(Volume One). This is the ULTIMATE work on THE ULTIMATE UTILITY GIMMICK.
Filmed in Las Vegas at four venues: The Penguin Studio, The Penguin
Close-up Stage, Darwin's legendary Las Vegas Magic Club, and Darwin's
Magic Museum. We go wide, close-up, and over-the-shoulder to make sure
you catch all the action. You'll feel like you're sitting in Darwin's living room learning from the legend himself. There's never been a DVD set of this scope produced on the Thumb Tip, and there will never be
another Gary Darwin. This is an incredible opportunity to share Darwin's
passion for the Thumb Tip and bring hundreds of new ideas into your act.
Three jam-packed DVDs for only $ 59.95!
The THUMB TIP is here like never before. These three DVDs will go down in history as proof that this is the most powerful tool in the magician's toolbox.
On Volume One you'll learn:
The History of the Thumb Tip
- Who invented it?
- In what year?
- What effect was first performed with it?
- The Tuck - Gary?s Theory on how to Vanish a Silk Hanky.
- The Push - Matches, Cigarettes, Coins, etc.
- The Pinch - Lance Burton?s ultimate variation on "Darwin?s Flick".
- The Finger Palm - When you?re not using the Thumb Tip.
- The Fitting of the Thumb Tip - All amateurs do it wrong.
- The Darwin Dump - Gary?s sure-fire out when someone challenges you.
- Cut and Restored Rope - Darwin?s simplified variation on the old classic.
- Swallowing Cigarette ? An idea that goes way back, great for parties.
- Darwin?s Multiplying Hankies ? An accidental invention.
- Salt Trick ? The updated version with a special thanks to Lance and Siegfried. This routine is worth the price of the whole DVD. Great Finale for your act!
- Silk to Tube - Darwin's variation on an old P&L collectable.
- Dai Vernon?s Kicker ? Vernon?s clever one-finger ?move-less? tuck.
- Spoon Bending ? Darwin's simple improvement allows you to easily bend spoons and keys.
- Darwin?s Linking Chain ? Better than the Chinese Linking Rings, this is so good it's been sold as a stand alone effect for years.
- Chop Cup ? Darwin?s simplification that lets you do your chop routine with a regular cup!
- Cockroach Resurrection ? Not the best dinner trick! (But, a great bar trick)
- Color Changing Hanky ? Fielding West?s method, PLUS an alternate method.
- Torn and Restored Napkin ? Darwin does it professionally. Great opener!
- Cigarette to Ice Cube ? Another great one for a party!
- Paper Balls over the Head ? Darwin?s touch on the classic effect.
- Miser?s Dream ? Solari?s clever idea with a TT and a Jumbo Finale.
- Vanishing Quarter - With a thumb tip it's instant gratification.
- Thumb Tips on Video
- Thumb Tip Related "Fakes"
Have a question about this product?