On this DVD you will learn how to perform simple, easy and fun magic tricks with soda cans and soda bottles. Learn how to:
- Force a borrowed coin through the bottom of any soda can. This handling of a classic effect is worth the DVD!
- Have a signed card appear in a selected soda can.
- Multiply a can of soda. Nice effect to hand a buddy a can of soda.
- Bite into a can of soda, drain it and then restore it. A version of Gerald Kirchner's Dra-Cola.
- Make a soda can vanish or appear in any newspaper.
- Make a soda can appear from nowhere.
- Read your spectator's mind on which soda they will choose.
- AND MUCH MORE!
Dra-Cola: Image if you will your hanging out with friends and someone offers you a can of soda (ungimmicked!). You gladly accept and mention that strangely enough you may be a descendent of the infamous Dracula. All of a sudden, without warning you bite into the can. Soda shoots everywhere even squarting you and the spectators. After a few seconds of sucking the cola from the can you remove your lips to show that the can is crushed, empty and the top is still sealed!
You wipe your mouth clean with your sleeve and remind your spectators of the vampire's dark ability to resurrect his victims. Well, we don't resurrect we recycle. You begin to rotate the can and "Pow", "Pop" "Bang" the can begins to expand. The can completely expands to its original size and shape, you pop the top and "shhhh" goes the fizz and out pours a complete can of cola!
This DVD contains a special section just for kids! Running Time