Jerry Camaro On The Bottom Deal - DVD
FREE SHIPPING TO UNITED STATES ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50.
In stock: usually ships within 24 hours!
Jerry Camaro teaches his technique for the Bottom Deal which is easier than most. You will learn his grip, rhythm, removal, snap, and how to eliminate sound. He also teaches how to practice and gives many routines for you to experiment with.
Routines performed and explained:
- The Lie Detector: A selected card is lost in the deck. The spectator answers three questions by lying or telling the truth. Her answers are spelled with one card per letter. The cards spelled to reveal the correct answers and the next card is her selection.
- The Poker Deal: A gambling demonstration where the four aces are lost in the deck and four poker hands are dealt and played with the spectators. The finale gives the dealer a Royal Flush.
- Spectator Finds The Card: A shuffled the deck is cut in two. A card is selected and lost in the first pile. A card from the second pile is used as an indicator to spell or count to the selection.
- Happy Birthday: A card routine geared toward Birthdays. A card is selected and lost in the deck. As everyone sings Happy Birthday the cards are dealt to the rhythm -- the final card dealt is the selection.
- The Ace Assembly: A quick and direct assembly where aces vanish from three different packets and assemble with the leader packet.
- Any Number: A card is selected and lost in the deck. The spectator names her favorite number and when it is counted (or spelled) to the selection is found at that location.
- Say Stop: A selection is lost in the deck and as the cards are dealt to the table a spectator says stop. The value of the stopped at card is used to count to the selection.
- Four Selections: Two or four selections are lost in the deck and are spelled to after they are named.
- Under My Spell: A selection from a shuffled deck is lost and then spelled to.
- A Tribute To Richard Turner: Five questions are asked and the answers are spelled from the deck. The top card of each packet is turned over to form a full house. As a kicker ending the five packets are turned over and the bottom cards form a Royal Flush.
- Double Poker Deal: Five poker hands are dealt from a shuffled deck as the dealer gets the four aces. The deck is then handed to a spectator to deal five hands and she deals herself a Royal Flush.
If you have not found your favorite technique for doing a bottom deal this DVD could be for you. If you already mastered the bottom deal but don't know what to do with it this DVD will show you eleven routines to choose from. Running Time
Have a question about this product?