Are you a writer?
#trending right now
Cobra Kiss by Hondo and Magic Soul - Trick
Out of stock.
Cobra Kiss is a brand new version of Russian Roulette effect. You don't need to prepare any gun, nail, or big stapler guns any more. With 5 pocket staplers and one handkerchief, you can do the magic routine easily in everyday life situation.
Have a question about this product?
Customer Reviews (showing 1 - 5 of 5)1 of 1 magicians found the following review helpful:
Fun & Easy to perform Report this review
Verified buyer Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on November 29th, 2011
This is a great substitution for Spike or any other one of them Russian Roulette tricks But alot safer.Very easy and fun to do.Works better on the squeemish though.You will be able to perform this with very little practice.The DVD is thorough and easily understandable.Not very high on the wow factor but very entertaining.
Great Alternative Report this review
Verified buyer Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on January 19th, 2012
First lets talk about the actual staplers;
They are very compact and i love them for that, you can actually set them up into two modes, ready to go, or sleek and compact. They are very sturdy and should last you for ever. Unfortunately with the plastic and petite design they don't scream out danger, that is something that the magician will have to enforce.
The DVD it self is pretty short, but covers all the bases;The secret, the routine, and outs in case anything goes wrong.
The Secret: Buy the DVD and find out.
The routine: Again with the staplers themselves not being as freshening as a gun loaded with a bullet, it will be up to the performer to use his showmanship and sell the idea of danger. But i have used this at parties and have always come up with an idea on how to make it as dangerous as i can, going to staple your tongue is a sure way to get peoples attention :)
The Out: Yes the routine itself is pretty safe, i would not say 100% safe but 95%. this out covers the other 5%.
So over all, if you want to add a little danger to your show without making people squeamish by pulling out a nail gun, or a spike, and/or don't want to dish out the steep price for a spike or nail roulette, this is a great alternative.
Cobra Kiss by Hondo Report this review
Verified buyer Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on October 14th, 2011
What can I say,awesome fun,creeps some out,and some cringe etc. Great fun. Great product,easy to use.
Waste of Money Report this review
Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on July 24th, 2014
This is the second illusion I have purchased recently that I considered to be over hyped and a total waste of my money. The first was CASH IN. First, the secret to this one is pretty lame and I was able to figure it out before I even watched the DVD to learn what it was all about. All anyone has to do is compare the staplers with each other and you know almost immediately which one is different: the "dangerous loaded stapler looks different, it makes a different sound when shaken, and it even feels different when lifted (which the spectator is supposed to do)! It amazes me that anyone thought this was intriguing and mysterious enough to try to sell. I was very foolish to buy it. My only hope is to be able to modify things so the loaded stapler will look, and ACT, like the other 4 unloaded staplers. But that is not all, oh no.
There are no written instructions, you have to watch a VERY POORLY made DVD: spoken in some Asian language with "English" subtitles that were FULL of typographical errors. No one proofed this production: again, for $50 or $40 don't you think you should receive I well prepared product with easy to read, and view directions?? You get to watch Hondo perform this in fragmented segments (he does not do a complete routine for any one person in the video) in locations that are anything buy professional! He does it on a picnic blanket outside, on the back of an attache case BACK STAGE, and none of his 'victims' seemed all that mystified or wowed.
Honestly, if you watch him trying to staple his forehead, or finger for 'shock appeal', it is all you can do to keep from laughing!! The staplers are too little and insignificant to even create the illusion of pending danger should you be unfortunate enough to actually drive a mini-staple into your brain!
I bought this over the internet from Penguin without the luxury of being able to hold it and check out the materials, used, etc. Had I seen it in person I NEVER would have bought this. I think the underlying premise is good, BUT COBRA KISS needs a LOT more work and better materials put into it before I would ever recommend anyone buy it. Spend your money elsewhere, NOT on this.
More Featured Magic Tricks
0 0 : 0 0 : 0 0 remaining
See the next offer NOW with the CoolBox app
Act Builder beta
Top Recent Reviewers
Get To Know Us
Shipping and Store Policies