BLACK FRIDAY


#trending right now
Think by Shin Lim (DRM Protected Video Download)
Price: $26.95
In stock: Download INSTANTLY.

From the mind of Shin Lim comes an extremely clean and deceptive piece of mentalism.

Effect: You present both a deck of cards and a prediction, both which YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH in the performance. As a matter of fact, you can be sitting in the audience while the spectator is on stage counting the cards. You ask the spectator to think of a number between 1-52. Once a number has been chosen, you instruct the spectator to pick up the deck, and deal down to that number. You then instruct her to lift up the prediction which has been on the table the entire time. THE CARD AND PREDICTION MATCH.... EVERY TIME!

POINTS:

  • The magician DOES NOT touch the deck at any time.
  • The magician DOES NOT touch the prediction at any time.
  • NO gimmicks.
  • NO rough and Smooth.
  • NO sticky cards (this includes, glues, wax, roughing, ANYTHING)
  • NO equivoque
  • NO stooges
  • NO switching
  • NO electronics
  • NO gimmicks
  • Instant Reset
Shin goes over 3 variations of this effect.

Learn from award winner Shin Lim.
  • F.I.S.M
  • NACM
  • I.B.M
  • WMS

Have a question about this product?
ASK HERE

Featured Magic Tricks

Customer Reviews (showing 1 - of 1)
Showing the
reviews with
containing
Not what it claims to be Report this review
Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on September 18th, 2017
(This review is for Think by Shin Lim)
The description of this trick is bogus. It claims "NO equivoque!" but the whole thing is one big equivoque. The claim is, the spectator calls a number between 1-52, which matches your written prediction, 100# of the time. Except, that's a lie. Don't trust the performance video. It works that smoothly (without equivoque) literally 10% of the time. The other 90% of the time, it's all equivoque. The instruction video is a sloppy mess. He makes mistake after mistake and never bothers to correct himself. It includes no written cheat sheet for the complicated equivoque system, you have to write it out yourself. At one point he counts wrong, doesn't know his own trick well enough to notice. You can't return a magic trick, which Shin Lim exploits. I salute his skill, but the description of Think is just phony baloney.
Did this review help you? Do you want to respond to this review?
Bestsellers
See all bestsellers



Act Builder beta



     Get To Know Us

     Shipping and Store Policies

     Need Help?

Home | About Penguin Magic | The Penguin Foundation

Mail orders: Penguin Magic, 3299 Monier Circle, Unit A, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
Call us at 800-880-2592 | International Dial: +1 707-317-6733

© 2002-2016 Penguin Magic. All Rights Reserved.
We hope you found the magic tricks you were looking for!