School of Hard Knocks Reyes, DVD
|You save:|| $7.49 (25%)
Ring N Rope
by Jahn Gallo
Underground Magician Rodney Reyes--the Bruce Lee of close up magic--takes you on a step-by-step journey through the world of underground magic.
For the first time on DVD, you’ll experience the pure style of underground magic as you master cutting edge effects. Reyes teaches his signature effects with a strong mix of theory in this stylish, action-packed DVD. Prepare to take an inspired look at your magic as art.
• I.C.U.- A knockout face up ambitious routine.
• Glock 52- 2 chosen cards shoot out of a deck shaped like a gun, a very deadly comical effect.
• Slap City-The four of clubs is split into the two’s, then split into the aces with and outstanding kick ending that will floor your audience.
• Trifecta- This one’s too hot to tip. It’s been circling underground and is now surfacing for the first time.
• Short Stack- From the brainchild of Syd Segal comes a card effect that goes “Further Than That.”
• Ace Flourish- An eye-popping revelation of the 4 aces.
• Coining Copperfield- A first in coin magic. A coin passes through a spectator’s fingers.
• Blossom cut- an easy, visual cut.
• Another Sybil- Chris Kenner meets Brian Tudor, in this stylish cut.
• Shed A Tear: Rodney’s Torn and Restored card for the first time on DVD. A chosen card is torn into 4 pieces. In a wave of the hands the card is fully restored. Impromptu version included.
• “Like Magic”- Documentary: the making of the song, “Like Magic”, Starring Hip-Hop sensation Shawn Russell, outtakes, trailers and more.
AOI production is a Digital Cinema production company introducing films to the magic arts
Have a question about this product?
Customers who bought this also bought
1 of 1 magicians found the following review helpful:
Hi. This is your official PenguinMagic reviewer, B_Magic.
School of Hard Knocks was
something I didn't think I would like too much, but Rodney Reyes and AOI magic have done it with
this DVD. This is really a good DVD.
I will say Rodney Reyes' teaching isn't the best or
even easiest to follow at times, and this DVD does expect you to know basic sleight of hand (which
it does not show you), but the effects are great! I bought this DVD years ago and Reyes' Trifecta is
something I still do all these years later. There are some great tricks and great cuts shown in this
The DVD is laid out in a cool way too, which makes it enjoyable to watch. If you
think you might like this, pick it up. I think you'll enjoy it as I did.
More Featured Magic Tricks
Utopia by Dani DaOrtiz
$100.00 INSTANT GIFT CODEdelivered instantly.
spend it just like cash
Act Builder beta
Top Recent Reviewers
- Zombie Magic
- Shawn Mullins
- Brian R.
- estefan Hidalgo