"You could start a religion with this trick!" http://t.co/Cq0cd..
Watch Bandit - Kevin King, DVD
In stock: usually ships within 24 hours!
The Ultimate Watch Steal!
"Kevin has chosen the best routine and timing for the ultimate watch steal. The balloon gag is worth the price of DVD alone."
- Bill Malone
"Kevin has provided, through countless performances, the necessary psychology, technique and misdirection to enable the serious performer to become the 'Ultimate Watch Bandit.'"
- Roger Klause
"If you want to learn the watch steal, Kevin's DVD is a must have. If you already do the watch steal the Watch Bandit is still a must have!"
- Bob Kohler
Running Time Approximately 22min
Customers who bought this also bought
Customer Reviews (showing 1 - 2 of 2)
Maybe $5.99? Report this review
Verified buyer Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on April 22nd, 2011
In agreement with the previous POST below, I enjoyed Kevin King's method, but there are better vids for only a $5.00 difference.
Kevin King covers what you need to know to conduct his method and routine; if you've learned anything from the Illusionary Arts it's create, don't immitate.
Kevin Kind is a great performer and Wendy is extremely beautiful, but what's covered here is basic beginner's material and the price should drop drastically. For the sake of discussion:
01. Method is basic, the perfect place to start
02. Total agreement with the idea to separate the steal from the performance
03. Video is simple, short and straight to the point; exactly how your steal should be
01. Unless using this particular routine the presented steal is basic but then again useless used in any other fashion.
02. Could have slowed everything down to exactly what's going on.
03. Watch Stealing (which I've been doing for a while) should be done in this fashion; straight forward and hidden, not flashed and revealed. Flashing to the audience is saying, "Just in case I got caught I really wasn't stealing it". Kevin's steal and presentation was fine, but I think the presentation should have been faster.
If you're just learning and have no time for extensive videos you shouldn't do it at all, but if you are looking for the basics I'd wait until this DVD's $5.99 or $9.99.
Did this review help you?
Nothing new Report this review
Pro Privacy ON (login to see reviewer names) on April 9th, 2010
I give this a 3 only because the material is usable. King does a great job explaining the watch steal including some uses for it that he himself performs. The way they are presented may not work for you, however, as he performs on stage.
Otherwise this video doesn't present anything new to the watch steal. I would recommend Chappy Brazil's watch steal video if you really want to learn this great technique. This is also available from Penguin
Did this review help you?
More Featured Magic Tricks
0 0 : 0 0 : 0 0 remaining
Act Builder beta
Top Recent Reviewers
Get To Know Us
Shipping and Store Policies