SPECIAL OFFER: Order Henry Evans LIVE TODAY and receive Henry Evan's essay on Dai Vernon's "Trick That Cannot Be Explained". This important essay is a study of jazz magic that will help you in all of your magic. (This will appear as Henry Evans LIVE in your MyPenguinMagic access area)!
What will he teach?
Borrowed Deck Effects
- Silk through transparent bag!!!
- Time machine
- Silk monte (using a silk and 3 paper bags)
- Linking rubber bands
- Torn and restored flash thread
- Cards Know, Version 1, and 2
- Chinese misers dream, linked with Four for ever (a complete routine using chinesse jumbo coins)
- An incredible Three Card Monte method!
Originals openers and closers
- Double prediction
- Control Cuts
- Imposible control (version 1)
- Imposible control (version 2)
- Three cards together
- Perfect triumph
- Four aces and four decks
- Visual control: Immediately know the position of any card from a borrowed deck that the spectator shuffles themselves!
- Control using musical technique
- Fastest trip in the world (opener using a silk)
- Modern times (This was the opener of Henry’s FISM act)
- 3D advertising (version 1 and 2)
- The cards experts
- Cutting ten
- The ten exact cuts
Who is Henry Evans?
A world famous lecturer who has traveled around the world since winning the prestigious FISM Cardmagic award in 2000. Henry has amazed both laymen and magicians with his devious mind, producing miracles with cards, silks and coins with his particular twist.
If you have already attended a Henry Evens lectures, you know what an original and charismatic performer he is. If you have never seen him lecture before, you're in for a delightful peek in to the mind of a magician with a an interesting point of view on how to combine methods, fiction and clean conditions to produce strong magic. From clever uses of gaffes to effects with nothing else than a borrowed regular deck, Henry's approach to magic is something extraordinary.
- 1st Prize FISM - Cardmagic (2000)
- MVP Award FFFF Convention (2002)
- Two time nominee Magic Castle for best lecturer (2001, 2004)
- Magician of the year -Argentina (1995, 2000, 2005)
- Guest of Honor FFFF Convention (2009)
- Has lectured in more than 40 countries around the world
- Performer and lecturer at FISM in Beijing (2009)
- Cover of Linking Ring magazine April (2009)
- FISM Jury Panel, Blackpool England (2012)
- Gold Prize at the International Magic Carnival in Beijing, China (2012)
If you could ask ONE question to one of the world's most creative professional magicians, what would it be?
If you've never been to a magic lecture, theres never been a better time. Sunday July 14th at 7:00pm, were live-streaming Henry Evans in a spectacular 2-hour interactive online lecture. Watch, ask questions and learn things you won't find in any book or DVD.
Want VIP access to EVERY FUTURE Penguin LIVE we film? Check out the new Penguin LIVE: All Access Pass!
ATTENDING COULDNT BE EASIER.
- Purchase the Henry Evans LIVE product. This is your ticket.
- On Sunday July 14th, anytime before 7:00pm Eastern, click the MyPenguinMagic area at the top of the Penguin site. Youll see the livestream appear 1 hour before showtime. At 7pm sharp, Henry will hit the stage and begin his JAM-PACKED professional lecture.
- Sit back and watch over 2 hours of DVD-quality live streaming magic from the comfort of your own home.
- Ask Henry questions and discuss the tricks DURING the lecture.
DONT WORRY IF YOU MIGHT MISS IT.
Reserve your seat anyway. Within 24 hours of ending, youll be able to download and/or watch the full lecture on-demand, and go over all the great routines and subtleties as many times as you want. Itll be waiting for you in your MyPenguinMagic area.
Magicians flock to see workers give talks. Why? Because these guys see and learn things that you wont find in any book or DVD. Yes, you'll be learning some incredibly powerful A-material, but the INVALUABLE stuff will be the insight you learn along the way.
This lecture is for everyone, from the beginner to the professional and for magicians and mentalists alike. Dont miss it!