• To stay economical at those unpaid charity gigs we all do
• To be less dependent on the facilities offered at small venues everyone at some point of time performs at
• To tackle the unfortunate lost-luggage situations that can happen anytime
• To have a compact yet expandable show for unexpected impromptu gigs
And lots of such other circumstances are the reason behind the existence of CRISIS.
CRISIS is a 20-30 minutes of SEMI-SCRIPTED & FIELD TESTED set of MENTALISM (Predictions & Mind Reading) with nothing except a 3x3 inch POST-IT PAD and A MARKER and 3 minutes of preparation (no arts and crafts).
• Simple, direct and to the point.
• No language barriers
• No psy-forces
• No gimmicks / accessories
• Nothing related to playing cards
Here are its CONTENTS:
GAME :: A three phase which hand game with a kicker ending.
LOCATION :: 2 Simple and free choices of a participant gets predicted before they even think of making it.
O DEAR! :: A living and dead test with happy thoughts and post-it notes
4 THOUGHTS :: 4 people are asked to think of something about the a person not present in the room and before they say it – the performer reads each of their mind and writes down his thoughts and reveals everything at the end to be perfect match.
Each of the tricks/effects in here perfectly gel into each other and come with a few ADDITIONAL IDEAS to expand the duration of the performance.
Video: 7 minutes
Size: 120 MB (PDF + Video)
Get To Know Us
Shipping and Store Policies