The False Shuffle Project is a must have for any stack worker!
With a run time of forty-five minutes, this download provides in-depth teaching of SIX different false shuffle techniques.
- The Dan Fishman Overhand False Shuffle
- The Redfish Shuffle (Perform a convincing face-up overhand shuffle that's completely false!)
- F.A.L.S.E Table Riffle Shuffle
- The Spectator Interlaced Spread Subtlety (Spread the cards before pushing them together and show that the cards are really interlaced, then let the audience finish the shuffle and push everything together!)
- The PGR Cut (A convincing multi-packet false table cut!)
- The Stack Safe "Ducer-Tait" Control (Control a card, appear to mix the cards, and yet everything remains in order and you'll know the card almost instantly!)
This video download goes into detail on how to combine these techniques together, thereby leaving any audience convinced that the deck is shuffled - yet, you'll be left with a secretly stacked deck ready to perform miracles!
Download this video and begin learning these amazing false shuffles today.