2D Rubik by Germán Dabat
Nothing is what it seems
This is the ideal opener for your virtual show!
There are a several objects on the table in a row. The spectator names a number between 1 and 4, to select one. He can name ANY number (1, 2, 3 or 4), his selection is TOTALLY FREE. He names for example 4. The fourth object is a rubik’s cube. The magician shows a prediction, that was in plain view since the beginning, that says: “You’ll select the only object that is 2D”. The performer shows that object number 1, 2 and 3 are clearly solid, 3D objects. Then he shows that the selected rubik’s cube it’s just an optical illusion, it’s a piece of printed paper, it’s a “2D Rubik”!
• The ideal opener for your virtual show.
• The spectator can name any number: 1, 2, 3 or 4.
• Really fooling new principle.
• Pdf included to print the 2D Rubik.
• You can only perform this trick through a camera lens (Zoom, Skype, TV, FaceTime, etc).
• Bonus idea for LIVE shows: “Dangerous statement”, a very special “russian roulette”.
• Variation with more objects.
Get To Know Us
Shipping and Store Policies